[NSFW] Guess your Fetish based on pictures you choose

Winter

Banned
Feb 27, 2016
MBTI
INTJ
It's late and I am feeling kinky. ; )

Here is a fun quiz to do.

http://www.playbuzz.com/amoryblaine...e-images-you-choose_ff&pb_traffic_source=copy

I got:

Exhibitionism

Based on your visual and emotional associations, we found that your secret fetish is exhibitionism! You're a creative open spirit with an open mind and an open heart. You don't usually get embarrassed easily and simply love to act spontaneously or on impulse. You love adventures and risky situations which give you just the rush you need!

Ha!

Based on your visual and emotional associations, we found that your secret fetish is swinging! This usually manifests itself with group sex with other couples that you might be interested in. You're cool, social, and possess incredible interpersonal skills. You're confident and sassy and don't mind sharing the fun with others!

Reactions: Sandie33 and Free
This test seems targeted toward women, but in any case, I got exhibitionism. Which is sort of a vanilla fetish but whatevs.

BDSM? Hmmm...

Metaphysically maybe but not in reality. I'm much too sensitive for that.

Reactions: Free
I got Swinging - scandalous!

Based on your visual and emotional associations, we found that your secret fetish is BDSM. You're a strong and independent boss who doesn't mess around. You know what you want and you're not afraid to ask for it. You're a true go getter who doesn't mind getting getting knocked around a few times before reaching your ultimate goal. At the same time, you also possess a a gentle, delicate and submissive side you don't like to show others unless you absolutely trust them as a protective mechanism.

pretty accurate test this time

Reactions: Ginny
Haha nope!

Based on your visual and emotional associations, we found that your secret fetish is BDSM. You're a strong and independent boss who doesn't mess around. You know what you want and you're not afraid to ask for it. You're a true go getter who doesn't mind getting getting knocked around a few times before reaching your ultimate goal. At the same time, you also possess a a gentle, delicate and submissive side you don't like to show others unless you absolutely trust them as a protective mechanism.

Based on your visual and emotional associations, we found that your secret fetish is BDSM. You're a strong and independent boss who doesn't mess around. You know what you want and you're not afraid to ask for it. You're a true go getter who doesn't mind getting getting knocked around a few times before reaching your ultimate goal...

Exhbitionism
529307fd-d16f-4f37-8d17-3fd9d3cdf465.jpg

getty
Based on your visual and emotional associations, we found that your secret fetish is exhibitionism! You're a creative open spirit with an open mind and an open heart. You don't usually get embarrassed easily and simply love to act spontaneously or on impulse. You love adventures and risky situations which give you just the rush you need!

Sure, . . . in an open field in the isolated countryside or forest far away from civilization such as a remote island. A place where technology does not exist. In public? Too many chances to get caught :D