Guess this fictional character's MBTI type and Enneagram | INFJ Forum

Guess this fictional character's MBTI type and Enneagram

What do you think is Louis's MBTI type and Enneagram?

• ENFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFP

• ENTP

• INTP

• ENTJ

• INTJ

• INFJ

• ISTJ

• ISFP

• ISTP

• 1w2

• 1w9

• 3w2

• 3w4

• 5w4

• 5w6

• 6w5

• 6w7

• 7w6

• 9w8

• Total voters

Marllon

Apr 7, 2017
MBTI
XXXX
The character is Louis. My guess is that he's some sort of an NT. My primary guess is that he's an INTP. I could also him maybe being an INTJ or ISTJ. Typing is not my forte, so I wanted to get others' observational analysis on this. Please, vote your best guess on the poll! :)

I quickly skimmed and screenshot some pages. I highlighted the parts I found the most telling of Louis's personality in the following images:

Untitled_zpst01eboad.png

Untitled_zpsgiydt9it.png
Untitled_zpshbheqq4n.png
Untitled_zps60tbyssm.png
Untitled_zpshvqdq9t5.png
Untitled_zpsqgxcnktk.png
Untitled_zpsxxssgyls.png
Untitled_zpsm68kgjki.png
Untitled_zpshx44mdq8.png
Untitled_zpsfaairxfo.png

Reactions: Free and Gaze
After thinking about it some more, I can't see Louis as an INTP. I'm going to go with either ENFJ 1w2 or ISTJ.

Reactions: Gaze and Free
I was hoping to get validation or an alternative perspective on Louis's cognitive function stacks from the following screenshots (feel free to enlarge):

I was thinking this must be irrefutable proof of extraverted intuition.

Untitled_zpst2doajtn.png

Untitled2_zpsckny1qmp.png

I mean, the whole nature of anthropomorphizing and imagining a pretend conversation between rats in the streets I would imagine as exclusively a result of a high Ne. Unless if I'm wrong, then please do interject.

In the following, Louis has a mutiny of the mind, a metaphor I think the author used to describe what I perceive as most likely being Louis's self-doubt. Would this be an example of Ti? Or could it be a result of Fi manifesting through a phobic 6w5 core maybe?

Untitled3_zpswz2e5eog.png

In the last pages, Louis discusses how he wants to grab a book on Mars to learn about the planet, which I found very 5-ish. Could this be an example of Ti in Louis's case? Considering Louis is probably not applying the data he is collecting about Mars. Also, in the last line he admits to crave attention, yet he never asks or outwardly hints at it throughout the book, which makes me think it might be inferior Fe wanting to be listened to, maybe?

Untitled4_zpsrn9gbvyh.png

Any thoughts?