Green party | INFJ Forum

Green party

Lerxst

Jul 3, 2010
MBTI
INFJ
Tired of seeing all the Ron Paul fans always posting every little thing the Libertarians are up to on every message forum on the Internet, so here's a post from the opposite spectrum: http://news.yahoo.com/mass-doctor-wins-green-party-nomination-042321582.html

BALTIMORE (AP) – A doctor who ran against Mitt Romney forMassachusetts governor a decade ago won the chance to challenge him again on Saturday, this time as the Green Party's presidential nominee.
Jill Stein, an internist from Lexington, Mass., blasted both Romney and President Barack Obama, saying both had become too dependent on donations from corporations in order to acquire office at the expense of the nation's citizens...

Personally, I could care less how much of a chance she stands. I've only known of one Green Party politician who was ever voted into office and that was as mayor of a tiny little "artsy" college town on the East Coast. I'm still more than happy to vote for a person that represents the US on platforms the rest of the civilized world already follows - single payer healthcare, "green" energy, climate change IS real, etc.