Graphology - Analyze My Handwriting Please! | INFJ Forum

Graphology - Analyze My Handwriting Please!

lefsboroboto

Mar 1, 2011
MBTI
iNFJ
Enneagram
Type 5/Type 8
http://img534.imageshack.us/i/handwritingf.jpg/

I posted this in the "Graphology" thread, with no response. Hopefully I'll get some more action here. Can someone take a guess about me based on my handwriting? I'm not sure what info I need to include, so here's a few basic facts:

• my handwriting changes constantly
  • these are my school notes
  • sometime I doodle, depending on the class
Uhhm, dunno what else you would need, just ask. I'm excited to see what you guys think. :)

Is this sociology? Idk cause I failed on the last graphology thread.

Is this sociology? Idk cause I failed on the last graphology thread.

There were 4 results that came up when I searched "graphology" on the forums, and two of the threads were in this category, so I posted it here. :m119:

I don't know much about graphology, but I'm gonna make up some shit. :tongue:

Your letters are very rounded and curvy, which suggests that you're more emotional and head-in-the-clouds as opposed to cold and logical. (Also supported by the fact that you doodle on your notes)

It's possible that your handwriting changes all the time because your mood changes all the time.

The words are sort of cramped together, not much space in between. Also, your descenders (like g, q, y, etc.) are long and sometimes overlap the letters on the next line. This makes me think that you're not much of a planner, you don't think ahead much. You're rushing to get out the ideas as they come, so they come out slightly jumbled.

Overall, I get the impression of someone who is a daydreamer, maybe a little bit "wishy washy" or scattered, somewhat disorganized, spontaneous, and emotional/empathetic.

This is fun.... would you mind if I posted a sample of my handwriting too?

Wow! That was pretty good deducing considering it's just handwriting. XD You got emotional/empathetic and daydreamer or introversion correct! I would say I'm VERY organized and not that spontaneous, though. I'm a planner. For example, when a professor's notes aren't constructed like I like them to be, I get frustrated and have to reorganize them because I was too busy not really paying attention and just copying them down. Then I actually come back down to earth, look at them, then get pissed because they're not organized right.

Yes, you should post some of yours! I'd like to take a crack. :m200: