Google Wants to Map Indoors, Too

Naxx

Permanent Fixture
Sep 4, 2008
MBTI
ESTP
Enneagram
9w0
http://www.smartertechnology.com/c/...ng-the-Final-FrontierGoogle-Maps-for-Indoors/

oogle maps are great for navigating to an address, but once you arrive, it's up to you to find the office, meeting room or vendor inside. Now Micello takes over where conventional navigators leave off, mapping your route inside buildings, malls, convention centers and other points of interest.
"Micello is quite literally Google maps for the insides of buildings," said Ankit Agarwal, founder and CEO of Micello. "We are mapping the last unchartered territory

AWESOME! I've been wasting my time at the council offices for nothing!

I like having maps, google map was an excellent program, but I like hardcopies for when I go bush.
Google doesn't have topographical maps on a scale of 1:10,000 able to be printed on size A0, nor do I have such a printer.

But for urban exploring, having floorplans is much more awesome.

I like having maps, google map was an excellent program, but I like hardcopies for when I go bush.
Google doesn't have topographical maps on a scale of 1:10,000 able to be printed on size A0, nor do I have such a printer.

But for urban exploring, having floorplans is much more awesome.

Shai likes to know which alleys do not have lights. It makes it easier to plan out the sexual assault!

I don't need to know that. None of the alleys in Darwin have lights.

Or rather they do, but they're easily broken. And who needs surprise when you have rohypnol?