global warming | Page 15 | INFJ Forum

global warming

global warming?

• Is happening and man made

• Is happening and natural

• Is not happening, greens are hysterical

• Is just a distracting ploy

• Is an attempt to establish a world government.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I watched it. It stars two very obvious hacks, neither of which are actual meteorologists.

Graham Hancock: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graham_Hancock

Randall Carlson: http://sacredgeometryinternational.com/randall-carlson

When your source of argument is an 8 minute video starring two pseudoscientists, and that's what you're using to 'debunk' hundreds of years of meteorological data corroborated in over 100 countries...it might be time to rethink which side of the argument you're on ;)

I wouldn’t bother wasting energy presenting any factual information or links to EH.
He will not read them or watch them.
No matter how logical and correct your sources and data are, it’s like banging your head on a brick wall over and over again.
“Open-minded” indeed.
Seriously...you would get further arguing with a box of rocks.

(Also, Graham Hancock is a theoretical idea man...some are very interesting, some are a bit of a stretch and some are waaaay out there. He has some interesting TED talks, but he mainly studies altered states of consciousness, the history of enthogens and the uses in religious practices - not global warming....idk what he has to do with proof.)

Last edited:
Yes they are, but their implications are not that climate change is false, nor does it refute the data showing temperature changes from the 1850s to present day.

For an actual scientific source:

https://phys.org/news/2017-05-canadian-ice-core-samples-holocene.html

It's referring to temperature changes in The Holocene period and absolutely does not refute the meteorological data of the last 150 years showing warming. Which is why these two are obvious hacks. They take what is at the surface a scientific concept, that has nothing to do with recent meteorological data and construct a dishonest and misleading argument. It's what they do for their money ;)
Wrong. Both these guys agree on global warming is taking place however question the cause. As they rightly should.

But neither are you.
You don't know me and your comment is irrelevant to what I posted. What I posted was in response to your question about my being a creationist. The question itself showing you have no clue who I am.

You don't know me and your comment is irrelevant to what I posted. What I posted was in response to your question about my being a creationist. The question itself showing you have no clue who I am.

I can only call out what I see, and when you post as an ignorant nutjob, I'm gonna assume the person behind the posts is an ignorant nutjob. Considering all your Trump cheerleading, "fake news" crying, and climate denying bullshit, I just assumed you'd also take this to it's logical conclusion and deny the theory of evolution.

I can only call out what I see, and when you post as an ignorant nutjob, I'm gonna assume the person behind the posts is an ignorant nutjob. Considering all your Trump cheerleading, "fake news" crying, and climate denying bullshit, I just assumed you'd also take this to it's logical conclusion and deny the theory of evolution.
Chaz... for some reason it's very difficult to take you seriously especially when you call me ignorant. There are people out there more intelligent than me but you are certainly not one of them. And nut job? Seriously?
I do not consider you a nut job, just a person exceptionally slow.
I've really grown tired of you. It's simplest for me to put you on block.

I love it when EH writes people off with the following. :grinning:

o8BNtCO.jpg

Then,
Ycyv8Gm.jpg

Chaz... for some reason it's very difficult to take you seriously especially when you call me ignorant. There are people out there more intelligent than me but you are certainly not one of them. And nut job? Seriously?
I do not consider you a nut job, just a person exceptionally slow.
I've really grown tired of you. It's simplest for me to put you on block.
You tire of the truth, you find it weary, and you should
https://media.giphy.com/media/DSTRMp5OFo8U/giphy.gif
evlhnk.gif

Image328_shadow.png

http://www.globalchange.gov/news/fourth-national-climate-assessment-update-june-2017

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
I'm tired of this. There's no truth in the manipulated data the UN is still trying to claim is relevant. There's no question global warming is happening but there is absolute question as to the cause. That is what clear thinking intelligent people understand.
We are in an infancy of understanding the earths dynamic atmosphere. There is no shame in this, only shame in not acknowledging what we don't know.
Very very tired of repeating myself.

Last edited:

Reactions: James and Wildfire