global warming | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

global warming

global warming?

• Is happening and man made

• Is happening and natural

• Is not happening, greens are hysterical

• Is just a distracting ploy

• Is an attempt to establish a world government.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I’m aware of his slights...just more evidence of his inability to speak normally and in a non-arrogant manner.
But it is also quite close to what could be construed as a threat to me, and that is similarly unacceptable.
I made it very clear that he can say and do and think whatever he wants to think - just don’t put other people down and call them words like “ignorant” or alluding that they don’t use all of their brains and are not thinking logically or thinking at all.
And all I have ASKED, is that he doesn’t go out of his way to put people down.
I’m not sure that he even realizes that he is doing most of the time, and in spite of what people might think, I don’t dislike EH, nor do I think he isn’t intelligent.
I don’t agree with his political views, and vice-versa...but we are in a country that allows us to do so, and allows us to discuss it in a civil manner.
The put downs, the name calling, the slights - all detract from whatever point he is trying to make at the time and ultimately are to his own detriment.

Anyhow.
Back on topic now...personally I don’t think the pull out of the Paris accords will go through all the way like Trump thinks it will.
It won’t be fully implemented until 2020, and I have some serious doubts that he will be reelected (or make it all the way through the first term).
There are plenty of supporters who have offered to fund our portion of the bill and the only people who benefit from pulling out are corporations that want regulations rolled back.
So, dirtier air, dirtier water...as the EPA is also being gutted and is headed by a climate change denier.
We need to go ever further than the accord as it is anyhow.
Your mental health. You know without any doubt that's what I was referring to. Nice try though.

Your mental health. You know without any doubt that's what I was referring to. Nice try though.
tenor.gif

I am not joking. I wouldn't say something like that as a joke.

Yeah, I know you aren’t.
So hence the DERP.
Thanks for your very NON-informed or educated opinion of me.
You think I am insane or have severe mental problems...according to you...whom I give no credibility to anymore (yes, I once did).
What are you trying to prove or disprove here?
It seems like you just want to keep stirring up shit with me and are not addressing the issue of the OP....which I have already moved back onto.
Anything you say just proves that more and more.
So again Sir. I say...

tenor.gif

Yeah, I know you aren’t.
So hence the DERP.
Thanks for your very NON-informed or educated opinion of me.
You think I am insane or have severe mental problems...according to you...whom I give no credibility to anymore (yes, I once did).
What are you trying to prove or disprove here?
It seems like you just want to keep stirring up shit with me and are not addressing the issue of the OP....which I have already moved back onto.
Anything you say just proves that more and more.
So again Sir. I say...

tenor.gif
No. Again you completely don't understand. I think you have issue with what I post to the point it causes you stress and perhaps even anguish. That is the way your posts come off in response to what I post here read. That is my opinion. I wouldn't know anything else...I have no reason to believe you have mental issues in general or anything else. I am only commenting on how you respond to my presence here.

No. Again you completely don't understand. I think you have issue with what I post to the point it causes you stress and perhaps even anguish. That it the way your posts in response to what I post here read. That is my opinion. I wouldn't know anything else...I have no reason to believe you have mental issues in general or anything else. I am only commenting on how you respond to my presence here.

I am directly commenting on your comments to me.
And again...you are causing me ZERO stress or mental anguish... that’s fucking funny man, lol.
So your opinion is dead wrong.
And I am only repeating to you what you have said about me in the past...because I cannot read your mind any more than you can mine, no matter how badly you wish it were true.
I have issues with what you post because you post insults and false information.
Seriously...I laugh at most of the shit you say if you really want to know the truth.
Thanks for your sincere concern for my stress and anguish level!
I know you really care.

I am directly commenting on your comments to me.
And again...you are causing me ZERO stress or mental anguish... that’s fucking funny man, lol.
So your opinion is dead wrong.
And I am only repeating to you what you have said about me in the past...because I cannot read your mind any more than you can mine, no matter how badly you wish it were true.
I have issues with what you post because you post insults and false information.
Seriously...I laugh at most of the shit you say if you really want to know the truth.
Thanks for your sincere concern for my stress and anguish level!
I know you really care.
I do care to the point it affects me mostly but I also care because you go off on these tangents that are completely outside of anything that's actually been said or has happened. Going so far as to create fantastical stories about what I really mean. This even though I am pretty damn direct and blunt about what I mean.
So, I only say what I say. Create page long stories about what I actually mean. I'm sure one day you'll understand me better than I understand myself.
To end, consider blocking me since I put forth so little value and in general am a nuisance. Just consider it.

I do care to the point it affects me mostly but I also care because you go off on these tangents that are completely outside of anything that's actually been said or has happened. Going so far as to create fantastical stories about what I really mean. This even though I am pretty damn direct and blunt about what I mean.
So, I only say what I say. Create page long stories about what I actually mean. I'm sure one day you'll understand me better than I understand myself.
To end, consider blocking me since I put forth so little value and in general am a nuisance. Just consider it.

Well...can understand how people feel when you belittle them?
When you do it to me?
When you do it to anyone?
When you make giant generalizations?
Would you be upset if I rudely attacked the tenants of your belief system just because I disagree with your personal viewpoint?
I post counter to your posts when you post false facts and then try to pass them off as reality in the rudest way you can seem to conjure.
And why should I consider this whole suggestion of yours to block - why don’t you?
Oh, that’s right...no one tells you what to do.
Well, it works both ways friend.
Just consider it for yourself.

BTW - Anytime you wish to get back to the OP we can.
I find this entire interaction to be wholly unnecessary.

When you do it to me?
Would you be upset if I rudely attacked the tenants of your belief system just because I disagree with your personal viewpoint?
I post counter to your posts when you post false facts and then try to pass them off as reality in the rudest way you can seem to conjure.
And why should I consider this whole suggestion of yours to block - why don’t you?

And yet you start them anyway.
When you do it to me?

And yet you start them anyway.

That is an incoherent answer and says nothing of what I wrote.

Back to the OP now.

31 Science Groups To Congress: Stop Denying And Start Fighting Climate Change
https://www.eurekalert.org/images/2016climateletter6-28-16.pdf

"Dear Members of Congress,

We, as leaders of major scientific organizations, write to remind you of the consensus scientific view of climate change.

Observations throughout the world make it clear that climate change is occurring, and rigorous scientific research concludes that the greenhouse gases emitted by human activities are the primary driver. This conclusion is based on multiple independent lines of evidence and the vast body of peer-reviewed science.

There is strong evidence that ongoing climate change is having broad negative impacts on society, including the global economy, natural resources, and human health. For the United States, climate change impacts include greater threats of extreme weather events, sea level rise, and increased risk of regional water scarcity, heat waves, wildfires, and the disturbance of biological systems. The severity of climate change impacts is increasing and is expected to increase substantially in the coming decades.1

To reduce the risk of the most severe impacts of climate change, greenhouse gas emissions must be substantially reduced. In addition, adaptation is necessary to address unavoidable consequences for human health and safety, food security, water availability, and national security, among others.

We, in the scientific community, are prepared to work with you on the scientific issues important to your deliberations as you seek to address the challenges of our changing climate."

American Association for the Advancement of Science
American Chemical Society
American Geophysical Union
American Institute of Biological Sciences

American Meteorological Society
American Public Health Association
American Society of Agronomy
American Society of Ichthyologists and Herpetologists
American Society of Naturalists

1 The conclusions in this and the preceding paragraph reflect the scientific consensus represented by, for example, the U.S. Global Change Research Program, the U.S. National Academies, and Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. Many scientific societies have endorsed these findings in their own statements, including the American Association for the Advancement of Science, American Chemical Society, American Geophysical Union, American Meteorological Society, American Statistical Association, Ecological Society of America, and Geological Society of America.

June 28, 2016

American Society of Plant Biologists
American Statistical Association
Association for the Sciences of Limnology and Oceanography
Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Association of Ecosystem Research Centers
BioQUEST Curriculum Consortium
Botanical Society of America
Consortium for Ocean Leadership
Crop Science Society of America
Ecological Society of America
Entomological Society of America
Geological Society of America
National Association of Marine Laboratories
Natural Science Collections Alliance
Organization of Biological Field Stations
Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics
Society for Mathematical Biology
Society for the Study of Amphibians and Reptiles
Society of Nematologists
Society of Systematic Biologists
Soil Science Society of America
University Corporation for Atmospheric Research

Last edited:
Warming

giphy.gif

or no warming,

giphy.gif

that is the question.​

DB8fANvVwAAmsox.jpg:large

Reactions: Skarekrow
Well plants love co2. You got something against plants? Plant hater!

Watch. Listen. Learn.

A group of adventurers, sailors, pilots and climate scientists that recently started a journey around the North Pole in an effort to show the lack of ice, has been blocked from further travels by ice.

The Polar Ocean Challenge is taking a two month journey that will see them go from Bristol, Alaska, to Norway, then to Russia through the North East passage, back to Alaska through the North West passage, to Greenland and then ultimately back to Bristol. Their objective, as laid out by their website, was to demonstrate “that the Arctic sea ice coverage shrinks back so far now in the summer months that sea that was permanently locked up now can allow passage through.”

There has been one small hiccup thus-far though: they are currently stuck in Murmansk, Russia because there is too much ice blocking the North East passage the team said didn’t exist in summer months, according to Real Climate Science.

Real Climate Science also provides a graph showing that current Arctic temperatures — despite alarmist claims of the Arctic being hotter than ever — is actually below normal.

The Polar Ocean Challenge team is not the first global warming expedition to be faced with icy troubles. In 2013, an Antarctic research vessel named Akademik Shokalskiy became trapped in the ice, the problem was so severe that they actually had to rescue the 52 crew members.

In 2015 a Canadian ice breaking ship, the CCGS Amundsen, was forced to reroute and help a number of supply ships that had become trapped by ice.

The icy blockade comes just over a month after an Oxford climate scientist, Peter Wadhams, said the Arctic would be ‘completely ice-free’ by September of this year. While it obviously isn’t September yet, he did reference the fact that there would be very little ice to contend with this summer.

“Even if the ice doesn’t completely disappear, it is very likely that this will be a record low year,” Wadhams told The Independent in June.

Wahdams says he expects less than one million square kilometers by summers end, but the current amount of Arctic sea ice is 10.6 million square kilometers, according to data from the National Snow and Ice Data Center (NSIDC). The NSIDC puts the rate of ice loss for June at just about 60,ooo square kilometers a day. If that number were to hold, it would take approximately 160 days for the Arctic to dip down to the predicted one million square kilometers.

Follow Craig Boudreau on Twitter.

Send tips to craig@dailycallernewsfoundation.org.

Content created by The Daily Caller News Foundation is available without charge to any eligible news publisher that can provide a large audience. For licensing opportunities of our original content, please contactlicensing@dailycallernewsfoundation.org.

Craig-120x120.jpg

CRAIG BOUDREAU

Yeah I read about this, see the problem is the ice shouldn't be there, it broke off from where it's meant to be, further north. How did it break off? Because it melted.

I've seen idiots comment on this as if the presence of ice means that shit isn't getting warmer, completely ignoring how the ocean tends to work.

Reactions: Skarekrow and Stu
Yeah I read about this, see the problem is the ice shouldn't be there, it broke off from where it's meant to be, further north. How did it break off? Because it melted.

I've seen idiots comment on this as if the presence of ice means that shit isn't getting warmer, completely ignoring how the ocean tends to work.
I did not know we had an oceanographer in our midst. Where did you get your doctorate?
Also, I think it's pretty obvious you did not gain all of the information there was to gain from the article. Consider rereading it.

I did not know we had an oceanographer in our midst. Where did you get your doctorate?
Also, I think it's pretty obvious you did not gain all of the information there was to gain from the article. Consider rereading it.

I've read the article, it says "despite alarmist claims of the Arctic being hotter than ever" backed up with evidence, then adds "Arctic temperatures is actually below normal." backed up with... oh look, nothing.

I'd argue that it's you, that failed to properly read the third hand garbage that this twat spewed out.

Craig-120x120.jpg