getting up from sleep and holding warmth | INFJ Forum

getting up from sleep and holding warmth

lunarious

Banned
Oct 25, 2015
MBTI
INFP
We the human psyche consists of feelings and thoughts that go in a circle, and this circle can become bigger and that is openess. And the feelings equals warmth and comfort zone, they drive me. How can I order my sleep without sacrificing warmth? Or carrying warmth with me. Or living without warmth? I dont think it is possible to live without warmth.

Thanks

Why are you speaking in code?

If you are sleep deprived you become over-sensitive to the cold.

(Literal meaning intended. When you get a good night's rest you don't feel chills - but the figurative may be a truism).

One man's warmth is another man's "Too darn hot", causing them to go outside of their comfort zone. Allow me to illustrate:

[video=youtube;ZarrxOkhTpw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZarrxOkhTpw[/video]

Thanks [MENTION=862]Flavus Aquila[/MENTION]

I suffer from cold in my life, litterally and figuratevily. Because when I was young i didnt get enough warmth, i think, i started "sacrificing" physical health for what should be emotional. I strained myself. Up til this day. I am finally learning to let go of past habits of tensing my body to preserve warmth, and developing communication skills which were underdeveloped due to the stress (the reason for my awkward communication style) since I have Aspergers. Aspergers' have traits of autism like bad socializing and bad communication skills but normal or above normal intelligence.

saying get a good nights sleep is easier said that done for me. It is more than that. I think that the day is too long i have strong "desires" and easily bored, so I end up sleeping like 12 hours more or less. I heard once psychologists said if you see someone sleeping more than half of his day, he is suffering.

Thanks.

One man's warmth is another man's "Too darn hot", causing them to go outside of their comfort zone. Allow me to illustrate:

[video=youtube;ZarrxOkhTpw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZarrxOkhTpw[/video]
Hey, I was STJ once. Because I had to summon all my powers. Now I am opposite NFP because i am under compulsion from the government.

That towel is DEFINITELY too hot for me to touch.
I know. I used to have it like 4 celsius (cold) in my appartment before. I didnt like hot stuff. That is when I was ISTJ. My temperance was alot higher then. My endurance. But now as NFP i am sensitive and weak.

No man, I am done with everything. The reason that I am NFP now is because I challengeged the government for supremacy in Allahs name. They captured me. I consider my service over and am retiering for a wife and a house. I dont know what to do with my life. Enjoyment like warmth is a weakness and I hate myself, i look for leagal (permitted by Allah) ways to channel my warmth.

Why are you speaking in code?

agreed, i feel like I read a lot of words with no idea what was said.

Perhaps he feels (re)Morse about this.

BbgL7x3.gif

Reactions: hush
Guys. Is it clear that I have Asperger Syndrome? It is differenciated from NeuroTypicals. I am another kind of human. There is an Aspergers forum called wrongplanet.com- So I am on the wrong planet. Pretty famous.

Wouhou! Alien! :D