INFJ
Enneagram
954 so/sx
What are your thoughts?

James Charles: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCucot-Zp428OwkyRm2I7v2Q
70e4c063d99443c99982e8d108a97f81.png

Reactions: Jet and Sandie33
I don't think she looks very happy.

I personally don't like this particular aesthetic on men, but that's just my opinion. I also abhor the cover-girl brand, but that's also besides the point. They're making a cultural statement.

I'm sure this is empowering for those who do like and appreciate this aesthetic and maybe want to give it a try themselves. They're the intended consumer and Covergirl is smart to be appealing to this growing market segment.

Reactions: Odyne and Wyote
Adorable. It is sweet that he is 17 and just beginning a big career as a make-up artist.
The finish is a bit caky, though. I'd like to see some of the men who've perfected make-up with a dewy airbrushed finish in ads, too.

I'm not one of those people who looks flawless with perfect make-up with razor-sharp brows and contour 'up to there', though, so I appreciate this cute, natural look.

Reactions: Wyote
@Wyote:
WTH with the handbag hat.

@Asa

Reactions: Asa
imageb5cbd3a6-2829-4c4a-9212-f66c5412d55a.jpg

022009+Runway+Roundup+Runway+01.jpg
exactly

I didn't realise before it was a male model, and that that may have been more the point of the thread...then whether they were happy looking or not.

Who dis lesbian?
Ruji, you know I'm a INFJ and have to make sure I don't offend anybody..
Maybe a bit blind as well.

Reactions: James
Covergirl is looking for a new market segment to sell to, and it is succeeding. Covergil is not looking to make a cultural statement. It is looking to make a sale. And whether people know this or not, it doesn't matter, because the need to be validated and recognized is so strong, they will happily engage.

It is genious.

It is looking to make a sale
It is genious.

I agree with the first statement, not so sure about the last :tonguewink:

I'm just surprised that they think that market segment is worth pursuing. I guess it's large enough at this point to give them significant gains. Or they(CoverGirl) are just struggling to remain relevant. Maybe both.

Reactions: Odyne