Favorite Vacation Destinations... | INFJ Forum

Favorite Vacation Destinations...

matty9999

Regular Poster
Dec 26, 2018
MBTI
intj
Favorite Vacation Destinations... plz list your MBTI type plus your favorite vacation destinations, top 1 or top 3...

Reactions: aeon and Ren
Reactions: aeon and Pin
Favorite Vacation Destinations... plz list your MBTI type plus your favorite vacation destinations, top 1 or top 3...

Hey guys for me... INTJ

1. South Florida Miami
2, South Florida Key West
3. Mexico Playa Del Carmen
4. South Florida Naples
5. Bahamas Nassau
6. Bahamas Bimni

Reactions: Ren
Am I the only one who likes staying at home during vacation?

No ^^ I'm quite home-bound myself.

But in terms of places where I'd like to go in the near future:

1. United States (to visit @neko)
2. Russia (I dream of discovering Saint Petersburg)
3. Spain (I've only been to Barcelona but would like to visit the other parts).

Reactions: neko
No ^^ I'm quite home-bound myself.

But in terms of places where I'd like to go in the near future:

1. United States (to visit @neko)
2. Russia (I dream of discovering Saint Petersburg)
3. Spain (I've only been to Barcelona but would like to visit the other parts).
Can we add Iceland and Peru to this list pls

Can we add Iceland and Peru to this list pls

Iceland... coooooooold. I'm from the south of France :grimacing:

Okayyyyy, we can add it. :kissingheart:

Reactions: just me and neko
Reactions: just me and Ren
ESTJ. But I like beach vacations. For instance, my girlfriend and I went to the Hawaiian islands and it was our best trip so far. Although, I adore Czech and Tunis. Pretty unexpected.

Reactions: just me
im an infj! this april i went to italy with my latin class and we visited capri and i was like.....wOW. i mean the views from villa jovis are phenomenal.

in that case here's my list:
1. capri, italy
2. cape san blas, florida
3. bavaria, germany

Reactions: just me and Daustus
My favourite destination vacation is a place where I haven't been yet.

I've been talking to an online friend from Rome and it's been my new obsession. I'd love to go visit Italy, see the countryside and tour the history.

But until I go there, New Zealand will be on the top of my list.

Italy is so beautiful. I've been going there for the last two vacations and will be going again next year.
I've only been to Italy the once - it's fabulous. The best coffee I've ever tasted was on the summit of Mount Solaro on Capri, and it was really cheap too.

I'm actually going to Salerno next year then Palermo/south. I will be sure to try the coffee while there. Thanks for the suggestion!
It was a long time ago. I hope it’s still as good, things change. The chair lift to the top is quite an experience.

We were on a coach tour and stayed a couple of nights in Salerno. We had a canny tour guide who made us get up early, cursing and swearing- but it got us into the famous places before the crowds hit. It was quiet in Pompeii for example when we got there, but was getting busy by the time we left.

Salerno was the furthest south we got. We went on to Rome and Florence after that, then had a week by Lake Garda which was fabulous.