Family traits in you | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Family traits in you

Eccentricity and some of the soppiness of my maternal grandmother. Determination and a sense of fairness from my maternal grandfather. Some of the naiveté and straightforwardness (in some respects) of my mother, and probably the moodiness and healing hands of my father.
Paternal grandparents; independent spirit of my paternal grandmother. I don't know much about my paternal grandfather except that he liked sailing and read Kahil Gibran.

Last edited:
I get the majority of my personality from my mother; introversion, empathy, social grace etc. Her father was also the same way and I inherited those traits from them. I get my emotional strength, intelligence and analytical abilities from my father. I did not get his extraversion but my daughter did. I didn't get many personality traits from my grandmother but I know I inherited some personality traits that aren't apparent; they reveal themselves in other ways. We both for some bizarre reason collected teacups. We neither have told anyone and hid the majority of them because we don't really even drink tea. We both wore cardigans year round because it's cold even in the summer. Just going through her things I see that we were more alike than was on the surface.