Fake US election news stories | INFJ Forum

Fake US election news stories

5/10 :m125:

7/10 :md:

I got 10/10

Ut-oh. You may need to be banned from the news and politics section for a while! You will be tested every 6 months for possible re-entry. :)

It is not my country for a starter. Cultural understanding and a higher exposure to news enhances your score. :m145:

You got…10/10
:mhula:a skunk is a skunk

Reactions: cvp12gh5
It is not my country for a starter. Cultural understanding and a higher exposure to news enhances your score. :m145:

Fair enough.

You will be banned from the U.S. news and politics sections. :)

10/10
That little qwerp about Bannon though.."I'm afraid so." Shows who created the poll.
Bannon is an excellent choice. Highly intelligent person, something that scares the he'll out of liberals because they know they can't spar with the like. They prefer their lawmakers like they prefer their voting base, unthinking drones.

10/10
That little qwerp about Bannon though.."I'm afraid so." Shows who created the poll.
Bannon is an excellent choice. Highly intelligent person, something that scares the he'll out of liberals because they know they can't spar with the like. They prefer their lawmakers like they prefer their voting base, unthinking drones.
No. We don't. But thanks for playing.

10/10

Reactions: Krypton
No. We don't. But thanks for playing.

10/10
My observations and conclusions are rarely incorrect. This certainly wouldn't be one of those times.
Thank YOU for playing.

Yeah yeah yeah...
Everyone who isn't Republican is an idiot and a devil who hates America.
Anyone who identifies as a Republican is an idiot.

Reactions: the and acd
You know I like you as a person even if we disagree about basically everything. Including the quote above.
No pleasing you. But that's ok because that quote was not an attempt to do that.
Also, all you know about me is what I post, it's not logical to say you like me as a person when in reality you have such little information to go on.
For what it's worth I do not find your posts to be irrelevant.
:)

Reactions: the and acd
9/10 - I did think Clinton might have backed Trump to run for President lol.