extroverted feeling a very mystical function? | INFJ Forum

extroverted feeling a very mystical function?

Discussion in 'Psychology and MBTI' started by chad, Jun 8, 2016.

Share This Page

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
More threads by chad
  1. chad

chad Regular Poster

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    infp
    ok so alot of people say ni(introverted intuition) is a very mystical function but i actualy think fe(extroverted feeling) is a realy mystical function and intuitive here's why,i think most psychics would have fe because fe actualy is about picking up on peoples emotional states,and people with fe often report actualy feeling someone elses emotions as there own emotions,now i think this is actualy very metaphysical because if you can experience someone els state of mind as your own then reading people would be like eating cake,and thats why i think most psychics are infjs even enfjs

Sandie33 and invisible like this.
  2. wolly.green

wolly.green Permanent Fixture

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    ENTP
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    Ah no no. The feeling preference is about value judgement. Individuals that choose feeling over thinking prefer to judge situations according to or against morals, values, ethics and so on. Thinkers on the other hand prefer to use logic and rationality to judge. Functions are about preferences, not capabilities. For instance, being "good" at detecting others emotions has more to do with empathy and comprehension of plight of others than extroverted feeling. Extroverted feeling is about maintaining group cohesion, keeping the peace, adhering to social norms. Its quite conceivable to have an extroverted feeler that is not good at detecting the emotions of others and to have an extroverted thinker that can not escape his empathy.

acd likes this.
  3. Maikl Jexocuha

Maikl Jexocuha Ла Фагмакфа!
    Donor

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    Type 4w5
    Yeah I would also have to disagree. Ni is truly the "mystical" and "mysterious" function. Have you seen those ESFJs and ISFJs in action? Fe is very pragmatic, negotiating with real world conflicts to find common ground and turning/twisting elements to keep things going.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Sandie33 likes this.