Everyday Stress

Trifoilum

find wisdom, build hope.
Dec 27, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Any idiot can face a crisis - it's day to day living that wears you out.
Anton Chekhov

You know them; things in your life -- small things, maybe. Sometimes they're not so small, but UGH. They don't hit like ram-- they grate instead.
Slowly building, slowly growing...surely taking plenty of our attention, emotions. Many more.

Do you consider yourself adept in handling your daily problems?
What are your daily stress? What are the things that irks you the most?
Do you agree with the above quote-- that it's the small things that wears you out?

Yes, sometimes in some periods I feel worn and exhousted without obvious reasons. Small decisions, small problems, but I feel as if I can't move. Usually stuff with people makes me stressed. You know, someone says that, the other one this. maybe I am too weak, I don't know, but it can be tough.
[MENTION=2172]Trifoilum[/MENTION]
Off the topic: have I ever told you how I like your text under the nick, "Find wisdom, build hope.". I had stressful period before my trip two weeks ago. Yes, lot of small everyday stresses. One morning while I was travelling I went to swimm and there was I: in sea, thinking (or overthinking:) why am I such weak being to feel often tired, in psyhological way. I stopped to pray for concrete things just wishing that I can face calmly all things in my life. And then I "heard" that title of yours and it was aha moment: because wise man/woman is one who know how to deal in proper way both good and bad, one who can find joy in most moments of life - that peaceful and wise feeling is hope. There is no real hope without wisdom.

Reactions: Trifoilum
mm, bump?