ESTJ/INFJ | INFJ Forum

ESTJ/INFJ

they've always rubbed me the wrong way.. I avoid them. But that's just me, and everyone is different, regardless of type.

Reactions: JennyDaniella
Not married nor dated(nor do I plan to tbh) but my brother is. And man, it's hard to adjust and let's just say we always just ends up arguing even the pettiest of things.

BUT, that still depends on the person you know. But personally I don't think it'll work in long term.

Not married nor dated(nor do I plan to tbh) but my brother is. And man, it's hard to adjust and let's just say we always just ends up arguing even the pettiest of things.

BUT, that still depends on the person you know. But personally I don't think it'll work in long term.
Huh, really?? Is it like from him not respecting your stuff or opinions (or vice versa) or something else??

Huh, really?? Is it like from him not respecting your stuff or opinions (or vice versa) or something else??

Yeah. Something like that. Not really disrespecting my stuff and opinions but more of doesn't really listen nor take into consideration since he's very one rigid way kind. I don't really want to put this as an estj stereotyping though. But for the most part that's how it is. Even the istj friend is quite similar.

Yeah. Something like that. Not really disrespecting my stuff and opinions but more of doesn't really listen nor take into consideration since he's very one rigid way kind. I don't really want to put this as an estj stereotyping though. But for the most part that's how it is. Even the istj friend is quite similar.
ahh I see. frustrating no doubt!:weary:

I never got along with one. ESTJs usually don't like me for some reason. I used to know an ESTJ lady boss who picked on me and turned around to flirt with the guy next to me. It was such a comical act I wasn't even angry. :smile: In general I admire their work ethic, and they can be a good catalyst for a growth spurt too. In relationship I can't see how it would work in a long term, though.