Dreaming | INFJ Forum

Dreaming

Lerxst

Jul 3, 2010
MBTI
INFJ
You ever have both hemispheres of your brain start arguing with each other while you're dreaming?

My brain always takes a relatively normal set of events and then twist them around when I dream. And by that, I mean it starts off perfectly normal and a real thought process and then goes horribly wrong somewhere down the tracks.

It's like my subconscious brain kicks in and says, "Boooooring" and starts changing things around mid-thought, the my conscious brain kicks in and says, "Wait, this makes no sense" and my subconscious kicks back in and says, "You're right, it's not fucked up enough... let's add... Zombies!" and then things go weird.

I always dream about harry potters in a jello world summoning dinosaurs to make evil ladies dance salsa.

So not really. :p

Have you ever had a dream that felt.. physically difficult to maintain?

I've had a dream once where it felt like part of my mind had to work very hard to maintain the image otherwise it would blur out of focus while the other part of my mind tried to make sense of it.

It was like pedaling on a pedal-a-watt stationary bike generator to sustain the dream.
Never experienced another dream like it that I can remember.. but it felt like different parts of my brain were.. doing stuff.