Do you communicate more comfortably through speech or silence? | INFJ Forum

Do you communicate more comfortably through speech or silence?

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
Do you tend to communicate more comfortable through speech or silence irl?

Yes, i can.

I completely understand the importance of this two things. I agree both are much needed and balanced. Otherwise one will be sitting others will be in their tune. One sided, i meant.

So when i am silent my friend says and when friend says i am silent. After we both will be silent. I enjoy having conversation with them. They go super deep.

silence, I struggle with speech. I try to say volumes in a few words but it comes out wrong so I settle for a hint of what I am trying to convey with the hope that someone out there understands me....pffft

Silence - in the verbal sense.

I had a girlfriend, who is probably my soul-mate if such things exist.... anyhow she and i would study together, go walking together and have lunch together.. but we seldom spent much time talking. We simply enjoyed being in each other's company; and sometimes conversation would have been a distraction from our enjoyment of each other. We were so similar in many ways, that I knew what she would be thinking/feeling at most times and she likewise with me.