Discovered now to be properly confidence | INFJ Forum

Discovered now to be properly confidence

Darc

Jul 11, 2017
MBTI
Fi
Enneagram
4W3
Even though I'm fairly confident, I was still missing something in my quest to belong, and have friends but still something was missing and then I realized even though I feel confident I dont look that way on the outset and thwn I realized that Chris Hemsworth is like the Jesus and messiah of confidence that we should all strive to be like.

But see, even though he is confident in all other photos he is not in the one with a beard because he is skinny. Not confident.

Basically, you must be perfect and never show any flaws because it is a sign of weakness and possinpvle vulnerability. Vulnerability, like thoughts and feelings are wrong, except feelings like hapiness, speed, fun, sex, being intoxicated and proud/boastful or winning, and dislike of people who do not win. So basically, you have to not think, and be good at asserting yourself, maybe even slightly more, you are interacting with so in case you can possibly assert your dominance over them more.

Basically you must assert yourself and show your status in the hierachy to others at all times but this is largely done by association, and whom you are in contact with.

So, you must smile all the time and be as happy as possible, but then as well, how witty you are, you must out wit people and or at least be equal. In every group of people ask yourself, wre you equal or does one person not win or have confidence and use them as an example of how superior you are in confidence, wealth, brown nosing, and witticism.

Attachments

• 634full-chris-hemsworth.jpg
    634full-chris-hemsworth.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 2
  • FXT_Chris-Hemsworth-1.jpg
    FXT_Chris-Hemsworth-1.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 2
  • str2_amchrishemsworth2_tbkho.PDF.jpg
    str2_amchrishemsworth2_tbkho.PDF.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 4dc6230457360035c2fc72fdab54b20c--chris-hemsworth-body-hot-dudes.jpg
    4dc6230457360035c2fc72fdab54b20c--chris-hemsworth-body-hot-dudes.jpg