Dinner Guest | INFJ Forum

Dinner Guest

La Sagna

I did it! I'm a butterfly!
Oct 27, 2013
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
1. Given the choice of anyone alive, whom would you want as a dinner guest?

2. Given the choice of anyone dead, whom would you want as a dinner guest?

Not famous: My closest friend.
Famous: Hmmm....Someone who would rock my worldview for the better.

. Given the choice of anyone dead, whom would you want as a dinner guest?

Not famous: My mother.
Famous: Albrecht Durer.

1. Given the choice of anyone alive, whom would you want as a dinner guest? RZA from Wu-Tang

2. Given the choice of anyone dead, whom would you want as a dinner guest? Dante Alighieri

Right now, Elon Musk I think. I'd want to understand his job better.

Potentially someone I know.

Excluding that, it depends on how obvious it is that they were coming back. If I could prove to people it was actually Mohammed visiting I might pick him, because I feel like I could probably get him to change opinions on some things.

If I couldn't prove it, Steve Jobs maybe. Or Nikola Tesla.

Oprah Winfrey, Lady Gaga, My 6th grade teacher, Sam Elliot, and Robert Deniro

Mya Angelu, Margaret Thatcher, John Cash, Hank Williams Sr.
My Mother, and my Grandmother

Preferably, have a group dinner, many master minds in that line up :)

Brian Cox. I'd just love to talk about physics, and learn off of him.

I'm torn between Julius Caesar or Yeshua Ben Yosef (ie. Jesus Christ). So I'm going to cheat, and say both

1. Yes, Jesus would be at the top of the list but I don't think I'd survive that dinner. I'd probably just stare awkwardly or hide.

2. Henry VIII. I mean, why? Just why? Seriously, there is something called divorce!

1. Marillyn Hewson
2. Augustus

Context is queen m'guests.

I'd retroactively swagger into this village as a wealthy philanthropist among mere poppers. Draped in an old Londoner garb. Brown suspenders, crisp collard shirt, black top hat, burgundy cape, chrome cane, gray guncheck trousers, pointy toe box boots. With just my grin dames'd invite themselves to sin. A rah tah tah skippity dee. Yeaaas. My first order of business would be to bribe the head inspector. *about face toward the pinkerton's* Ahem, excuse me sir?! One greased palm later I'm off with his blessing. Off to plan verrry merrrry festivities. I'd walk up to everyone, *high pitched posh accent* "Here ye ... here ye ... tis I. Lord Abernathy Bumpypants of Cheshire!". And with a flamboyant swooping of my cape, "Listen up. Come come... I've'a pronounce for our coorporate festivities. Todaaaay, betwixt the hours of rise 'till setting. Ahem *c'mere gesture* you, chatty kathy's ova there, listen! As I was saying. The price of party favuhs or confetti is of no object! Nor will I skimp on ale or wine. For I shall charge it all to my royal account!"

If you feel obliged to bring guests. Be sUurrre to notify my ex-cu-tive scRRRibe, Beardsley Cumblebaums, for he shall assign seating arrangements n saCH. Good day.

Reactions: Wyote