Defining my Niche~ | INFJ Forum

Defining my Niche~

Sep 19, 2011
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
Hi Everyone!

This is my first post and I've just discovered INFJ as my type. After reading a little bit, I can relate to a lot of what's being said. I look forward to reading lots more when I have time. :D

Here's my thought and while typing this out...another thought came to me (this is usually a good thing). I've been trying to find out WHAT I'm to do with myself as far as a career at home (especially now that I'm due in a couple of months with a new baby...have two teens too).

For years I've written encouraging notes to people...either by way of reading their tarot cards (or colors or words or visions in general) or by focusing on them and simply letting the words flow. This type of thing isn't a readily defined market, therefore I mainly get requests from friends. While I have a listing on a website for now...my new realization is that maybe I need to write some general notes that people can just buy and send to someone else...saying the right words, but not going deep enough to touch the sore spots. I can do those I think. I'll try that.

I love color...it says so much...words too.

Anyways, that's all I can think of for now...please feel free to give me advice, share info, simply care. Thank you. :D

April Daisy

Welcome here! I unfortunately can't give you any career advice (as I myself am still very undecided in this matter).

I hope your time here is as fruitful and worthwhile to you as my time here has been for me. :D

Hi Everyone!

This is my first post and I've just discovered INFJ as my type. After reading a little bit, I can relate to a lot of what's being said. I look forward to reading lots more when I have time. :D

Here's my thought and while typing this out...another thought came to me (this is usually a good thing). I've been trying to find out WHAT I'm to do with myself as far as a career at home (especially now that I'm due in a couple of months with a new baby...have two teens too).

For years I've written encouraging notes to people...either by way of reading their tarot cards (or colors or words or visions in general) or by focusing on them and simply letting the words flow. This type of thing isn't a readily defined market, therefore I mainly get requests from friends. While I have a listing on a website for now...my new realization is that maybe I need to write some general notes that people can just buy and send to someone else...saying the right words, but not going deep enough to touch the sore spots. I can do those I think. I'll try that.

I love color...it says so much...words too.

Anyways, that's all I can think of for now...please feel free to give me advice, share info, simply care. Thank you. :D

April Daisy

Do you believe you can read the cards for a person over a venue such as this forum?
You could make a thread - put the link to it into your signature letting forum members know about it - and read "the tarot" for them.
Out of that may come ideas for cards for your business and give forum members something to think about and/or have fun.

I personally would love to have the cards read for me. But I believe the energy of the universe works in ways I cannot begin to understand - but I can imagine! :) If I intentionally seek wisdom from the universal energy of love through you - then I may very well get some. [shrug]. Who knows? I'd have fun with it, though. Or not - depending upon whether Death shows up or not....LOL. Yeh...I know... Death is not what it's cracked up to be. Yet I realize there is a serious/reverent side to reading the cards.

What do you think?

Do you believe you can read the cards for a person over a venue such as this forum?
You could make a thread - put the link to it into your signature letting forum members know about it - and read "the tarot" for them.
Out of that may come ideas for cards for your business and give forum members something to think about and/or have fun.

I personally would love to have the cards read for me. But I believe the energy of the universe works in ways I cannot begin to understand - but I can imagine! :) If I intentionally seek wisdom from the universal energy of love through you - then I may very well get some. [shrug]. Who knows? I'd have fun with it, though. Or not - depending upon whether Death shows up or not....LOL. Yeh...I know... Death is not what it's cracked up to be. Yet I realize there is a serious/reverent side to reading the cards.

What do you think?

To be honest, most of my readings have been online (chat rooms, PMs, email, and even forum posts). Forum posts and email tend to take a little longer cause the interactions happen sporatically and sometimes there is more to be said. Yes, they are doable. Yes, I could do that...I have no idea where to post the first post nor do I know how to link it. Instructions? <giggles>

To be honest, I have written down a LOT of little bits from readings that could work for cards. Even as you posted this, I was thinking earlier about making some general cards to put in a shop I know of...then mentioning that I also do more personalized cards too. This is a good sign. :)

To be honest, most of my readings have been online (chat rooms, PMs, email, and even forum posts). Forum posts and email tend to take a little longer cause the interactions happen sporatically and sometimes there is more to be said. Yes, they are doable. Yes, I could do that...I have no idea where to post the first post nor do I know how to link it. Instructions? <giggles>

To be honest, I have written down a LOT of little bits from readings that could work for cards. Even as you posted this, I was thinking earlier about making some general cards to put in a shop I know of...then mentioning that I also do more personalized cards too. This is a good sign. :)

The forum has some subforums that only registered members can view. Do you think putting your thread in a section where only registered members can see and reply would encourage them to "seek the wisdom" of the tarot?

Once you decide where you want to make a new thread, click on the subforum. In the upper left corner is a Post New Thread button.
Example:
Forum --> Community --> Lounge

Once you have posted your new thread - copy the url address and insert that into your signature.
You can edit your signature by going to your Control Panel and clicking on "Edit Signature" from the menu on the left.

Paste the url and any kind of words you liked to say regarding the thread you'd like people to see. They can click on your link and it will take them directly to your thread.

This is what the Post New Thread button looks like:

Post New Thread button.JPG

These are the subforums Non Registered members can see:

Reactions: This