Dearly Departed <3

My Mom
My Paternal Grandma & Grandpa
My Aunt Lena
My Sep-Mom
My 5th grade Teacher Mrs. Wright
Mr. S---dean at my high school and history teacher
My first boss Tim

We would spend the week discussing how messy a childhood, and adolescent phase I had, lead to an early adulthood full of misteps and lessons that has made midlife absolutely wonderful. :D We would all agree that the wild child they feared would end up in jail or worse, dead, actually grew into a self-actualized, strong, indepenent woman, with the same dirty mind, potty mouth, silly sense of humor, and warrior-like attitude who has one hell of a story to tell. :p

I'd do what milky says, but my guess is the op is looking for something just personal.

I'd choose my parents, and my late sister in law. I'd keep out of their way, and just let them (my parents) have one last week together. The same for my late sister in law, I'd want her to be able to see her two daughters, and how great they turned out to be.

I wouldn't. Though if I could communicate with the dead I suppose it would answer a ton of questions.
In any case having.to say goodbye AGAIN may not be as bad because I guess I know I would see them again... But still....no. I'd hope they'd be happy where they are and if not... I'd just fret about it the rest of my life.