Corona / Wuhan virus | Page 32 | INFJ Forum

Corona / Wuhan virus

You mean the electoral college?
They were created to protect us from exactly what we have in office: someone dangerous who has no clue. We saw how well that worked.

No the Dems need a good candidate and VP pick. If people are nervous about a candidate they don't vote.

The electoral college was designed to stop a tyranny of the majority and it does that well.

Clinton was particularly hated and probably the only person who was more unpopular than Trump. Biden would have won if he had been the candidate against Trump in 2016. Possibly Sanders too. Clinton was the absolutely wrong person at the wrong time.

The Dems have to actually fight if they want to win.

FB_IMG_1584131077930.jpg

The UK is still way behind on this one. Glad to see there is some sense over in Finland, I'd like to go visit someday.

Yeah, it's good that they finally made some decisions. Hopefully other countries are making important decisions too if they haven't already or will make them soon in the future.

from listening to the presser it is clear that donny is befuddled and clueless. all it amounted to was patting each other on the back. . what he didn't say was that everythinbg was torn down by him. . that's why it was rebuilt. . he is not going to weasel out of the responsibility.

This was informational. I've not seen it disproved though. The numbers are staggering...
https://www.kevinmd.com/blog/2020/0...wc-rUFN2Nu7Dq49rVO7FJ2FqEOsOhmCZlhKoDzVdvu-Cc
I'm curious if those numbers were taken from back when tests were still hard to come by and death was on the uptick. What Trump failed to see was by falsely keeping one low while the other increased it looked like the US had a higher death rate than many other countries.

Contrary to his selfish motivation and actions, he needed tests to be dispersed quickly and used to keep the mortality rate low.

Last edited:
On a podcast, it was mentioned the concept where the idea of people working from home would be both more accepted and more conceivable by those who haven't tried, due to this virus.

I'm all for it
This is where those companies that have embraced technology and have proper security are separated from those who sat around thinking business could continue as it has. Prime pickings for hackers.
Well looking at the economic numbers and it things continue as they are people are going to be using those dollars and euros as toilet paper at some point.
... as toilet paper becomes the new currency.

San Francisco and counties surrounding the Bay Area are going into lockdown starting tonight and people are only allowed to leave their homes for only extreme necessities such as grocery shopping, health services, take-out food, and can only be outside in their neighborhoods within a certain measurable distance. It will last until April 3rd, but could be extended.

Well for any fellow ‘Muricans here, get prepared because shit is getting more serious and crazier by the minute.

Edit: April 7th not 3rd, longer than that.

Last edited: