Oct 30, 2009
MBTI
Enneagram
There is no point in voting

The GOP is the hand maiden of the 1%

The Dems can't win with Hillary and can't win without her

Germany won the war

there's no need to spawn threads like this - it's turning into a mess

Clinton is going to implode over the private server thing, even Obama is pissed at her

Clinton is going to implode over the private server thing, even Obama is pissed at her

honestly i don't get how this is not more of an issue than it is; some people don't seem to care, others do. Regardless of if she wiped or attempted to wipe it (which is huge in and of itself) she seems rather flippant about it, whilst the whole ordeal seems like a huge lapse in judgement at best.

there's no need to spawn threads like this - it's turning into a mess

So is that a no to a possible SEXIEST Presidential Candidates thread. Jeb Bush would of course have gotten my vote.

images

So is that a no to a possible SEXIEST Presidential Candidates thread. Jeb Bush would of course have gotten my vote.

images

No way man!

tumblr_ntozdjYZUU1qb6v6ro1_540.gif

I’m sure his big mouth is good for something?

Reactions: Kgal and Tin Man

Deez Nuts is my frontrunner for sexiest candidate unless Deez Titties throw her hat into the ring.

[MENTION=5045]Skarekrow[/MENTION]

Oh please, just take one look at that man below and tell me you wouldn't get VP (very personal) with him.

bush-golf.jpg

@Skarekrow

Oh please, just take one look at that man below and tell me you wouldn't get VP (very personal) with him.

bush-golf.jpg

The top button of his pants is aching to be released!
Seriously though, it needs help.

[MENTION=5045]Skarekrow[/MENTION]

bush-golf.jpg

Those are some very nice moobs.

Dudes, like, I've started a thread about the crunchiest candidates, like, go check it out!

Catch a wave!

we should let the market decide which of these threads persist

I'm laughing my ass off!

These threads are WONDERFUL!:m045::m045::m045: