Closer than ever: It is 100 seconds to midnight

dragulagu

Galactic Explorer
Mar 8, 2019
Andromeda
MBTI
INTJ
Enneagram
On a more serious note, there is a dangerous consensus towards our current planetary situation from the board of Atomic scientists, yet ignored.

https://thebulletin.org/doomsday-clock/current-time/

"The world is sleepwalking its way through a newly unstable nuclear landscape. The arms control boundaries that have helped prevent nuclear catastrophe for the last half century are being steadily dismantled."

"In the past year, some countries have taken action to combat climate change, but others—including the United States, which formalized its withdrawal from the Paris Agreement, and Brazil, which dismantled policies that had protected the Amazon rainforest—have taken major steps backward. The highly anticipated UN Climate Action Summit in September fell far short of Secretary General António Guterres’ request that countries come not with “beautiful speeches, but with concrete plans.” The 60 or so countries that have committed (in more or less vague terms) to net zero emissions of carbon dioxide account for just 11 percent of global emissions. The UN climate conference in Madrid similarly disappointed. The countries involved in negotiations there barely reached an agreement, and the result was little more than a weak nudge, asking countries to consider further curbing their emissions. The agreement made no advances in providing further support to poorer countries to cut emissions and deal with increasingly damaging climate impacts."

"Nuclear war and climate change are major threats to the physical world. But information is an essential aspect of human interaction, and threats to the information ecosphereespecially when coupled with the emergence of new destabilizing technologies in artificial intelligence, space, hypersonics, and biology—portend a dangerous and multifaceted global instability."

I used to follow this but then I joined this Christian dating app where I've met some really nice young ladies.

Anyway, we're all going to die.

I'm going to bitchsmack your arse. Christian dating app...what kind of fucking bullshit is that.

Reactions: Pin
I really want to help in anyway I can. Where can we start? We shouldn't have to go down with these greedy, corrupt fuckin assholes who don't give a fuck about anything else but money.

Welcome to every, and I mean every dating app in existence.
The only differentiation in these apps is the ability to just start a normal conversation, but that's about it.

Reactions: David54 and Pin
o fuk

O FUK

O FUK

The world isn't sleepwalking but rather being pushed towards such an end by some dark interests that more or less have been using this world for their own ends. These same interests are responsible for two world wars and countless smaller wars in the modern sense yet have been around for so much longer.

Hope it never comes to this in any capacity.

Reactions: Cornerstone