ImaginaryBloke

Sep 29, 2015
MBTI
INTP
Enneagram
Tri 5-9-4
http://astraltest.com/extrasensory/clairvoyance.php

line2.gif

ALSO LIST YOUR CATEGORY (LOOSER, COMMON PERSON, PREDISPOSITION FOR CLAIRVOYANCE, MASTER, GURU). SCORE RANGES ARE NOT LISTED FOR THESE.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandie33

You have, beyond doubts, predisposition for this kind of activities. To master the skills of extrasensory perception, you need only to listen to your inner self and learn to use the abilities you already possess.

I would like to try this again after meditation and being in more of a trance state, I’m sure our numbers are always fluctuating depending on your mood and the things going on in your life at the moment which may be distracting to the mind be it unconscious or not.

Also the people around you may influence the results of this type of test, best to take it when you are alone and haven’t been drinking (as some say that shuts the third eye though I think once it’s open it may do the opposite).

I would like to try this again after meditation and being in more of a trance state, I’m sure our numbers are always fluctuating depending on your mood and the things going on in your life at the moment which may be distracting to the mind be it unconscious or not.

Also the people around you may influence the results of this type of test, best to take it when you are alone and haven’t been drinking (as some say that shuts the third eye though I think once it’s open it may do the opposite).

Go out meditating in park or somewhere to relax. Sitting on the grass and touching trees will help you feel grounded.

Go out meditating in park or somewhere to relax. Sitting on the grass and touching trees will help you feel grounded.

You would totally like where I live...about half a block away there is a forest with pathways and a creek you can go sit by...listen to the water...very nice.
It’s very peaceful.

I guess I am common or.. a peasant. ..

line2.gif

ALSO LIST YOUR CATEGORY (LOOSER, COMMON PERSON, PREDISPOSITION FOR CLAIRVOYANCE, MASTER, GURU). SCORE RANGES ARE NOT LISTED FOR THESE.

My previous score (6179) was at the bottom of predisposition for clairvoyance.

[h=1]:)

Results of the test:[/h] You have, beyond doubts, predisposition for this kind of activities. To master the skills of extrasensory perception, you need only to listen to your inner self and learn to use the abilities you already possess.

Your result:
you.gif
line2.gif
You score: 6078

Reactions: hn87c901
10297. I am but a commoner. I feel like some of them were weird though. There is some strange bias in their calculations. What if my luck is super high and it just trashed my score? What if it was super low and made me seem better, maybe I'm a loser.

But then it says:

Results of the test: It may be a news to you, but you are psychic! Your ability of listening to the unconscious is developed enough to begin using it professionally.

Oh. Ok then. Sure.

10297. I am but a commoner. I feel like some of them were weird though. There is some strange bias in their calculations. What if my luck is super high and it just trashed my score? What if it was super low and made me seem better, maybe I'm a loser.

But then it says:

Results of the test: It may be a news to you, but you are psychic! Your ability of listening to the unconscious is developed enough to begin using it professionally.

Oh. Ok then. Sure.

I am sure that I would come up with lots of mischief in your shoes and with my mind.

Serial progression: :m037: :m065: :m145:

Actual serial progression of my existence:

:m029::m081::m133::md::mcunni:
attachment.php

But then it says:

Oh. Ok then. Sure.

Bravo...nice score!

Like I said above...I think it probably fluctuates possibly with time of day, state of mind, etc.
I still haven’t tried taking the test right after meditating...(maybe I can find time today)...curious to see if it makes a difference.
Personally I think it probably does - you were super in tune with the test at that time.

When I was a child and had night terrors (out of body experiences), I was eventually referred to UCLA where they did a bunch of tests.
At that time (fourth grade) I was in the 80 percentile on the Zener Card test...but I think I lost some of that being conditioned as we all are while growing up and at the time as a child it scared me to death and I tried really hard to suppress what was happening to me.
Now I’m in the process of reversing that....trying anyhow.

Have you ever heard voices or see apparitions, now or in the past?
Or is it more of an intuitive feeling for you?
Do you feel negative emotions from people and places?

I’ve had bits of all throughout my life...just curious what you think about it?

Bravo...nice score!

Like I said above...I think it probably fluctuates possibly with time of day, state of mind, etc.
I still haven’t tried taking the test right after meditating...(maybe I can find time today)...curious to see if it makes a difference.
Personally I think it probably does - you were super in tune with the test at that time.

When I was a child and had night terrors (out of body experiences), I was eventually referred to UCLA where they did a bunch of tests.
At that time (fourth grade) I was in the 80 percentile on the Zener Card test...but I think I lost some of that being conditioned as we all are while growing up and at the time as a child it scared me to death and I tried really hard to suppress what was happening to me.

Perhaps that I can help you a bit.

What brand of German weissbeer am I drinking right now?

A) Erdinger Weissbeer
B) Franziskaner Weissbeer
C) König Ludwig Weissbeer
D) Malteser Weissbeer
E) Weihenstephaner Weissbeer

The brands are sorted in alphabetical order to make prediction more difficult.

And do not attempt remote viewing. Corey Goode mentioned some tricks to prevent it and make the observer dizzy. I am a quick learner.

Reactions: Wyote
Bravo...nice score!

I actually thought mine was the worst out of the bunch here at first, it did still list me as a commoner as I mentioned. Interestingly I took it again and got 8500ish when I was really "trying" so again it's like I have some kind of reverse ability.

I'm sure these are all contributing factors as well as others

I did experience more of this as a child as well

Yes, though not with any frequency

Sometimes it is also this

I feel like this is a cornerstone of the INFJ personality, but maybe it isn't a necessity and more like just more frequent in the INFJ subset of people. I always just assumed it was a thing for INFJs.

Pretty similar experiences in some ways it seems. It's difficult to discuss or it always has been for me because some things are so specific and individual to each person that if it's not exactly the same then it becomes discouraging for some, but generalities often overlap. I think it's like eating food. Me eating bacon and somebody else eating bacon is going to net a very different experience sometimes. And people's tastebuds are different. My sense of touch is different from most people because I can't feel my legs so my hands have overcompensated and I'm hyper sensitive to some things. Everyone's perceptions run through their personal net of bias and biofeedback resulting in a unique experience.

Ugh...gonna break that 8000 mark I swear it!

You score: 7973

Reactions: Wyote
Perhaps that I can help you a bit.

What brand of German weissbeer am I drinking right now?

A) Erdinger Weissbeer
B) Franziskaner Weissbeer
C) König Ludwig Weissbeer
D) Malteser Weissbeer
E) Weihenstephaner Weissbeer

The brands are sorted in alphabetical order to make prediction more difficult.

And do not attempt remote viewing. Corey Goode mentioned some tricks to prevent it and make the observer dizzy. I am a quick learner.

Oh sure put me on the spot.
If you are actively trying to block me then that’s no help man!
Let’s go with Konig.
I don’t feel very strong about any of them right now to tell you the truth.

Oh sure put me on the spot.
If you are actively trying to block me then that’s no help man!
Let’s go with Konig.
I don’t feel very strong about any of them right now to tell you the truth.

The correct answer is A). A), B) and E) are the largest brands, so you have >95% market coverage (guessing) by choosing from one of these brands.

The correct answer is A). A), B) and E) are the largest brands, so you have >95% market coverage (guessing) by choosing from one of these brands.

Tricky.
Play fair..haha...maybe mixed together in your stomach they taste like Konig ahahahaha.

I never liked German beer much though I have strong German heritage. Bavaria actually.
Do you care for dark beers?
If you do, I suggest St. Peter’s Porter....fantastic and it has a cool bottle...or Wee-Heavy from Scotland made by St. Andrews brewery.
I used to love beer, but it really inflames my arthritis so it’s something I unfortunately cut out of my diet. :(

Tricky.
Play fair..haha...maybe mixed together in your stomach they taste like Konig ahahahaha.

I never liked German beer much though I have strong German heritage. Bavaria actually.
If you do, I suggest St. Peter’s Porter....fantastic and it has a cool bottle...or Wee-Heavy from Scotland made by St. Andrews brewery.
I used to love beer, but it really inflames my arthritis so it’s something I unfortunately cut out of my diet. :(

I am trying to choose my German beer wisely from a glyphosate POV: http://www.naturalnews.com/053150_glyphosate_German_beers_herbicide_contamination.html. Franziskaner seems to be the best weissbier.

I am getting increasingly tired of beer as I age. I like whisky more now. In particular, smoky Scottish whisky is good. :tea:

Recently, I found an interesting substitute in my local health store: hampa tea and hampa oil. Both contain some THC. Now, I am walking on the clouds. (not quite)

Sorry that beer feels like napalm to your body. :smokin:

I am 100% Swedish. I am one of the Nordics, though with a sense of galactic unity rather than racial superiority. :grouphug:

Tricky.

Old-Style-Porter.jpg

Actually, I had St Peter's Porter once long ago, ..., 15 years ago, I think.

It tastes like green algae, I remember.