CHESS with the WORLD | INFJ Forum

CHESS with the WORLD

just me

Feb 8, 2009
MBTI
infj
Obama pulls the Patriot anti-missile systems from Turkey for Putin. Putin acted like he didn't want one of his six Foxhounds shot down by mistake. The Foxhounds, along with 10,000 anti-tank missiles, were sent to Syria to help fight ISIS.....or were they?

Everyone knows of the unfettered support Russia has for Assad. Putin stands in the background with his support, Obama takes out targets to help fight Syria....or is he?

Putin and Obama are indirectly responsible for the exodus of Syrians, leaving Assad responsible. No: ISIS. Wait a minute; can anyone explain the why Putin is sending Dmitry Donskoy to Syria? With an estimated 20 ICBMs and 200 nuclear warheads riding in the Typhoon class submarine heading to Syria, and with no Patriots in place in Turkey, things look bad for Europe all of a sudden. Each ICBM is capable of delivering up to ten nuclear warheads. 20 x 10= 200.

If anyone knows Putin half as well as I do, he is not in Syria to fight ISIS. He is there to take over the gas and oil fields in the area. With the simple launching of his warheads, most of America's Strike groups could be doomed. Russia is supporting Assad, who used CBW's against his own people, with an upgrade to match the Cuban missile crisis. Meanwhile, back at home, our leadership claims itself to be smart. Either that is an exaggeration, or they are party to the the new nuclear power being set up in Syria.

Can anyone get Putin to call back his TK-208, or are we just standing by watching it take place?

snuffy%2Bsmith.jpg

What do you suggest oh wise one?
Let’s go start another cold war…or better yet, fuck it, let’s start WWIII and be done with the human race.

Reactions: just me
In September 2011, the Russian defense ministry decided to write off all Project 941 Akula nuclear-powered ballistic missile submarines until 2014. The reasons for decommissioning the Typhoon class vessels are the restrictions imposed on Russia by the Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty and successful trials of new Borei-class submarine.[SUP][16][/SUP]
Despite being a replacement for many types of submarines, the Borei class submarines are slightly smaller than the Typhoon class in terms of length (170 m as opposed to 175 m) and crew (107 people as opposed to 160). These changes were in part designed to reduce the cost to build and maintain the submarines. In addition, the United States and Canada provided 80% of funds for scrapping the older Typhoon class submarines, making it much more economical to build a new submarine.[SUP][17][/SUP] However, according to other sources at the Russian defence ministry, no such decision has been made; in that case, the submarines would remain with the Russian Navy.,[SUP][18][/SUP] Submarines TK-17 Arhangelsk and TK-20 Severstal will not be modernized as platforms for cruise missiles, but they will be kept in service with their previous armament, R-39 missiles.
In 2013, the State-Run RIA Novosti news has announced that the Navy will scrap two Typhoons beginning in 2018. They will be the TK-17 and TK-20.[SUP][19] Wikipedia. The first was Debka.

Red Oktober![/SUP]

Last edited:
I really am not trying to troll you here [MENTION=680]just me[/MENTION]
May [MENTION=2240]rawr[/MENTION] be my witness.

But what is the ultimate outcome you see happening in your mind…what part of that is based of factual knowledge and what part is some sort of hope that these are signs of the “end times”, and that excites you?

Am I waaay off base there?

Putin has been pre-empting his practice of Nuclear War for some time now. Firing of the Bulova was against former agreements(they had problems with their second stage until it finally worked).

The world's defense systems should be placed on their highest alert immediately, including plans to destroy the new submarine nuclear threat should it become necessary. Unless modified, I think it can only fire one ICBM at a time, though I am unaware of how long it takes to rearm. New sanctions against Russian Federation should include the expulsion of all Russian personnel working on US soil. We and the UK were to pay for the decomissioning of their Typhoon class subs. I would place a few Tridents in strategic locations. I would also kindly ask Mr. Putin if he would kindly consider turning his sub around. Now would be fine. After all, he is placing the world in an ominous situation.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trident_submarine

I would also remove Obama from his position. He is dealing with Satan.

I do not want to see any of this happening. I see no signs of end times, though a few people I thought better of seem to be toying with it. I do not like it.

I would like to see in the news tomorrow how untrue this is and how someone was mistaken, but have you not been watching them testing things with their planes and subs lately? They took videos of testing the ICBM successfully. What is it you do not understand? That everyone doesn't have a price? I believe that's it.

Last edited:
This is pretty straight foward. Putin sees Obamas make up. He recognizes it as nothing to be even slightly concerned with. So his end game is exactly that. Move with no concern as to what the pretend President will say or do. Kind of like playing a child at chess out of complete boredom while he waits for a real opponent.

I do not want to see any of this happening. I see no signs of end times, though a few people I thought better of seem to be toying with it. I do not like it.

For what its worth there will be no end times caused by imaginary foes fighting in the sky. But....even if you remain concerned with the prospect dont be. If you dont die today never fear. You will absolutely die one day. So what difference does it make?

[MENTION=8603]Eventhorizon[/MENTION] Do you not care about others? If I were told I was going top die tomorrow of some disease, this would still matter to me. Maybe it's just in my blood.

[MENTION=8603]Eventhorizon[/MENTION] Do you not care about others? If I were told I was going top die tomorrow of some disease, this would still matter to me. Maybe it's just in my blood.

Im not sure I understand the question.

QUOTED "So what difference does it make?" UNQUOTE

Sorry, maybe I did not understand your question/ statement.

Reactions: rawr
[video=youtube;wi_SLgjoxFY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi_SLgjoxFY[/video]

I would like to see in the news tomorrow how untrue this is and how someone was mistaken, but have you not been watching them testing things with their planes and subs lately? They took videos of testing the ICBM successfully. What is it you do not understand? That everyone doesn't have a price? I believe that's it.

Thank you for the thoughtful response.
I don’t think everyone has a price…in fact, I would say that I am trying to be the antithesis of that in how I live and love in my life.
I hope none of this shit comes to pass Sir.
Glad we can at least agree on that.

They just passed from the Black Sea into the Aegean Sea. Don't hold your breath. They are coming to take control of the entire region. Our President has probably agreed to it. They have no plans to fight ISIS at the moment. Now you see why they wanted the Crimean Port.

Let me call them up and tell them to knock it off.

What's the number?

We_just_got_the_clearest-d2b37fa8ab83b221ede5f05ea61fbbba