Bump stocks for guns | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Bump stocks for guns

Who is talking about no guns at all?
We are talking about devices that turn a normal semi-auto into a fully auto gun.
Should not be on the open market - period.
That's not what ACD said

Reactions: Skarekrow
That's not what ACD said
Well this is what I am saying.
I am not out to get anyone’s guns.
But we have so many loopholes for crazy dumb-shit people to get their hands on them it’s insane.

Speaking of school....gotta drive my Son to his since there was a snow delay...hopefully no one shoots him today.
TTYL!

Speaking of school....gotta drive my Son to his since there was a snow delay...hopefully no one shoots him today.
TTYL!
lol, Well I think it's less likely on a snowy day like today. unless the shooter commits suicide...

Reactions: Skarekrow
Well I think that might just be more of a problem with the motivations of people in law

I agree.
What regulations we have vary by state and are not enforced (unless you are black).

Reactions: Icedream
You want me to answer this, then? First of all, "isn't a solution to a problem we don't even understand" makes no sense. Now, about your opinion. You have what you want already. No guns in the hands of adults. Good for you. plenty of school shootings in america. Did you know I've lived through two? One, They locked the kids IN THE SCHOOL WITH THE CULRPIT. I don't think Teachers should have guns, no. I do think schools should have security
@Skarekrow I like you, but no.
Why not just post these things in response to me in the first place?

Security on campus isn't preventing it.

This is something that should be studied because we don't really understand it. The NRA pushed their paid members of Congress in 1996 to pass the Dickey Amendment, which complicates the CDC's ability to study gun violence and mass shootings. More guns in school won't do anything but normalize the problem and potentially put more at risk.

I do think it's entirely too easy to walk into a school. This week I had to drop off lunch money for my cousin's lunch and there were no checks.

Last edited:
@acd explain to me, O wise old one, how disarming people makes them feel safe and secure. I'd love to know
I'm not talking about disarming anyone. I said I didn't think arming teachers and putting more guns on school campuses was a viable solution to mass school shootings.

Reactions: Wyote
Let's all just never leave our homes again

The NRA simply works to protect the 2nd Amendment. Thats it and it happens to be a foundation of our country. The NRA shouldn't have to exsist at all. I am glad its there and they work hard to protect the values of all true Americans. Thats all I will say about the NRA.

Yeah, people do not want to fund public schools or give them reasonable resources to do their job. A lot of it comes down to the state level. Regardless this is absolutley something politicians need to be held accountable for. Armed security in schools is one piece of the puzzle. Its necessary and it needs to happen.

@acd sorry that you dont want your kid going to school with armed guards. Life isnt some Disney movie though. Real life is harsh and unforgiving. Its also not fair. They will learn that with or without security in schools. Its just that one way has a much better chance at saving their life than another.

Dont think guns are going away. You want to start a real physical civil war? Because thats exactly how you do it.

@acd sorry that you dont want your kid going to school with armed guards. Life isnt some Disney movie though. Real life is harsh and unforgiving. Its also not fair. They will learn that with or without security in schools. Its just that one way has a much better chance at saving their life than another.
Careful, you're getting awfully young there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wyote and Reason
Actually I'd just prefer it if we had better enforcement of regulations and also psychological screenings in addition to background checks to prevent the wrong people from owning guns. But that is pie in the sky compared to the idea that Americans are going to be willing to cough up the funds to turn schools into something like a prison when they don't even want to pay taxes to keep schools funded.

Actually I'd just prefer it if we had better enforcement of regulations and also psychological screenings in addition to background checks to prevent the wrong people from owning guns. But that is pie in the sky compared to the idea that Americans are going to be willing to cough up the funds to turn schools into something like a prison when they don't even want to pay taxes to keep schools funded.
Yes. I dont see any of that happening. Psychological screening? Nice idea but they dont even do that on police officers. Now imagine trying to do that to half the US's population.
I personally dont care if they want to fund security in schools or not. We the people need to get on the same page and demand it. Or we can all act like a bunch of cats being herded and get nothing at all done.

How many people are getting killed by Class III guns? None. ATF knows who has them. The military and police don't use bump stocks. Buy a stamp for one and register the gun as a Class III weapon.

If a kid has enough common sense to plan a shooting spree, he has brains enough to know better. I think a swift death to those who would do such things would DETER it from happening. We cannot stop vans running over people. They drop things in prisons with drones now. I shot an arrow in the air...Putting people like this kid on TV and listening to all the anti-gun talk isn't doing the job. Capital punishment for these sort of people swiftly is the answer, but people don't want to stomach it. This kid should die in less than a couple of days after committing such an atrocity. Others will think twice. Wouldn't have all these copy cats in my world.