Best Brain Dysfunction Story......? | INFJ Forum

Best Brain Dysfunction Story......?

G.Kai

Community Member
Aug 17, 2008
MBTI
INFJ
Okay, here's mine. When I was 16, I went to work for a fast food restaurant that specialized in flame-broiled hamburgers. Now, the way they do this - they've got the flame broiler (which means the flame is above the stuff being broiled) and underneath the flames, there are two moving chains, side by side. One chain is for the meat patties, and the other chain is for the opened buns. They gotta work it so that both the meat and the bun come out at the other end at the same time. The way they do that is by passing the meat underneath a flame-thrower, and the buns under a flame better suited for toasting. So there I am, my first day at work, standing at the beginning of the chain, with my boss explaining to me what to do. He says, "Okay, it's gonna get busy in about ten minutes. When I say go, start putting buns on this chain, and meat on that chain. Got it?"

I don't think I need to spend time with details. Within two minutes after starting my task, at the other end of the chain, the meat was coming out raw, and the buns were on fire. I learned two things that day. How to flame-broil, and how to work a fire extinguisher.

I had just finished training as a receptionist for an oil company and a call came in for the big boss. He didn't answer his phone so I called into the intercom, "Mr. Brackman, line 2 please, Mr. Brackman line 2." The next thing I know his assistant came running in, "What the? His name is not Brackman! It's Bickman!" I sat there red faced saying his name over and over "Bickman, Bickman, Bickman."
Later on that afternoon another call came through and once again I had to use the intercom, "Mr. Blackman, line 3 please." This time a very angry, steaming mad Mr. BICKMAN came into the reception area and gave me a dressing down like you wouldn't believe. I was just shaking when he left. His assistant came scurrying in afterwards to see if I was ok.
"Bickman, Bickman, Bickman."
A couple of days later it happened again. I nervously got on the intercom and said, "Mr. Bu, Bi, Bra, Mr. Baaa".
I grabbed my purse and left, never to be seen again. :oops:

gkai.jpg

YOU WORKED AT BURGER KING!!!

We had the same machine at Hungry Jacks. But they had to move me from the cooking area because the smell of meat being cooked like that, and then steamed to keep hot made me vomit all the time.

sumone said:
I had just finished training as a receptionist for an oil company and a call came in for the big boss. He didn't answer his phone so I called into the intercom, "Mr. Brackman, line 2 please, Mr. Brackman line 2." The next thing I know his assistant came running in, "What the? His name is not Brackman! It's Bickman!" I sat there red faced saying his name over and over "Bickman, Bickman, Bickman."
Later on that afternoon another call came through and once again I had to use the intercom, "Mr. Blackman, line 3 please." This time a very angry, steaming mad Mr. BICKMAN came into the reception area and gave me a dressing down like you wouldn't believe. I was just shaking when he left. His assistant came scurrying in afterwards to see if I was ok.
"Bickman, Bickman, Bickman."
A couple of days later it happened again. I nervously got on the intercom and said, "Mr. Bu, Bi, Bra, Mr. Baaa".
I grabbed my purse and left, never to be seen again. :oops:

haha that reminds me...
I met a girl at school named Aziza, but i could not get her name down forever! I remember I even called her Anasazi...like the native americans. i laugh at it at the time, but i would wonder why she wouldn't respond to me! haha