Attraction and looking in the eye | INFJ Forum

Attraction and looking in the eye

technics

On Holiday
May 13, 2011
MBTI
Yes
The natural "look in my eye" is non-expressive, almost nothing there, like dead. But I also have the "friendly" look. Now I've realized that when I'm friendly (not as in flirt, but as in hospitable and polite) most women don't find me attractive. But my natural look, the dead one, it's like a magnet. And I wonder why that is.

Can any female in here explain this? And what kind of "look in the eye" attracts you?

I look at women in such a way as to let them know I'm not here to fuck around or do a sweet, happy-go-lucky mating dance. I've got limited time left in my life and lots to do - so get either get on board or get the hell out of my face.

Last edited:
Post pictures!

Can any female in here explain this?

It transpires an air of toughness and sexual desire. Some looks feel almost predatory with a desire to dominate and I think that's what some women find attractive.

Reactions: Korg
It transpires an air of toughness and sexual desire. Some looks feel almost predatory with a desire to dominate and I think that's what some women find attractive.

Almost predatory is an understatement.

Eye contact is about reinforcement of trust. Poor or 'light' eye contact doesn't inspire it, whereas certainty and seriousness leave little room for misinterpretation. You're clear, she's clear, and you can move forward.

It's the look of a man who knows what he wants. And he wants you :::panting::: A very small percentage of men have this look down and can commit to this look with unwavering conviction. I've only happened upon a handful sex gods IRL who could successfully execute this look without creeping me the fuck out and making me feel like I'm being visually raped. I'm speaking for myself, but this is what it feels like on the inside, but in a good way :::panting harder:::

[video=youtube;8DYgW4WKsFg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DYgW4WKsFg[/video]

The majority of guys give the 'smiling eyes' look, which is very sweet and *almost* as ground shaking IF said guy has sexy bedroom eyes. But the psychology behind this look is much different. The girl has the upper hand because the guy has communicated his vulnerability. It sets a tone for the whole relationship, but you have to know what you want out of it.

The reason I like the "dead look" a lot of INFJ guys I notice seem to have, is because that's when they're quiet and seem to be blocking the rest of the world out, and they look like they're lost in thought but it's not an aggressive look. Thats the sort of guy I like.. mostly quiet, stoic, self-aware, gentle and thoughtful. It's also a bit of a hard look vs. a "doormat" one, which I associate with masculinity and confidence.

The reason I like the "dead look" a lot of INFJ guys I notice seem to have, is because that's when they're quiet and seem to be blocking the rest of the world out, and they look like they're lost in thought but it's not an aggressive look. Thats the sort of guy I like.. mostly quiet, stoic, self-aware, gentle and thoughtful. It's also a bit of a hard look vs. a "doormat" one, which I associate with masculinity and confidence.

^^^This about the "dead look." One of my friends jokes about how you can guarantee I'll go for the weirdest guy in the place. A general look of disconnect can be very hot, like 'no one understands him but me' kind of a thing.