Argument and broke Up with my INFJ (INTP) | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Argument and broke Up with my INFJ (INTP)

Thank you very much for your comment, Panfan.

Your reflections are very similar to those that I have arrived at these days.

We have talk to me again and with increasing frequency - daily. At the same time I worked my own self-esteem, which was at a very low level. I approach cautiously. 1 week ago we went out, but initially as friends.

I'm testing the waters as you say. And surely he too.

So that all this, with the peace of mind I try to have, may be possible, I had to shed the resentment over previous fights. I understood that having a better relationship is to build a better new relationship. But I don't forget what happened before: I have it in mind to deal with problems that arise or not. For now, friendship has been restored.

That’s amazing! I’m glad that things are going well with you!

It’s one step at a time. Keep investing in yourself and you’ll do great

I didn’t read too much, but I’ve come to the conclusion that he/she values his/her Facebook group than he/she does you.

People have a difficult time reasoning about the logic that comes with evaluating one’s worth. So we make that shit more complicated than is really is with a bunch of words and fairytale concepts about love and life when it’s really all about your worth to each other.

Don’t date nerds that are completely out of touch with reality to this extent, and emotionally volatile on top of it. They will put Card Captor Sakura body pillows over you, every time.

Reactions: Wyote
I didn’t read too much, but I’ve come to the conclusion that he/she values his/her Facebook group than he/she does you.

People have a difficult time reasoning about the logic that comes with evaluating one’s worth. So we make that shit more complicated than is really is with a bunch of words and fairytale concepts about love and life when it’s really all about your worth to each other.

Actually, I'm sure his reason for breaking up with me wasn't so shallow. (Not talking for a month and ignoring the couple and then letting them go is breaking up).

However, he was always too contradictory. To put it mildly. But on several occasions he was practically in charge of making me see that I was not his priority in relationships, subtly. Sometimes I think that he just claimed that I was his priority when his brother died and requested my emotional support. One day I visited him I told him "in relationships you have to be clear, not everything is 'just get the flow'".

What barbad0s is right about is that he was always very volatile. Even to talk to me again it was. But the basic problem of the relationship, from my perspective, is that I could never trust him 100%. Their escapist attitudes lasted almost the entire relationship.

Reactions: barbad0s and Wyote