Are you ready for the truth? The Myers-Briggs Asshole Index | INFJ Forum

Are you ready for the truth? The Myers-Briggs Asshole Index

Discussion in 'Psychology and MBTI' started by iHeartCats, Jun 15, 2014.

Share This Page

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
More threads by iHeartCats
  1. iHeartCats

iHeartCats Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    ESFP
    Follow the instructions in the following manner.

Step 1. Don't do this if you tend to get offended easily.
    Step 2. Establish your MBTI type.
    Step 3. Check out the explanation here.
    http://zombiesintelligently.com/non-fiction/myers-briggs/

2. OP
    iHeartCats

iHeartCats Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    ESFP
    ESFJ

“Extraverted Sensing Feeling Judging,” with emphasis on Judging. Your average ESFJ is great at pretending to listen, and while they do hear you, unlike INFPs, they do not give even one tiny fuck about what you just said, except to hate you with.

ESFJs are usually the dominant ones in social contexts, often disregarding others’ opinions. If they are wronged they will be angry and they will punish you, but if you treat them well they will treat you well in return (unless they’re having a bad day). A good way to get on an ESFJ’s good side is to do favours for them without them asking – they love getting gifts. They adapt easily though, so if you stop giving them gifts after that, they will not … be happy with you.

Many mafia bosses have been ESFJs, as their blatant disregard for everybody else and the ease with which they can establish rules makes them great criminal overlords. Unlike other hollow personalities (ISTJs, ENFJs, ENTJs, most ISTPs), the ESFJ try (in futility) to fill their hole with things that they should care about. However, caring quickly turns into hatred.

They use everything they have to get what they want – if this means emotional breakdowns over the last cup of coffee, so be it. After an outburst they will pretend nothing happened, and the older, more wise ones will apologize about it in secret, however you should not listen to a word they say. The animal totem of an ESFJ is the mandrill. You know, the volatile monkeythings?

They read me like an open book.

apemon likes this.
  3. niffer

niffer Well-known member

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    ESTP
    LOL saw this before, this site is awesome

ENFJ

Like rattlesnakes, the animal associated with them, the ENFJs have an inexhaustible patience. They give the air of being a wise mentor, when really they just want you to do their bidding. They often run several schemes at once. They do not consider you a friend, even though you might consider them one. They consider you an asset or, at most, an acquaintance.Adept at manipulation, the ENFJ has gone so far as to make themselves believe whatever it is their saying, fooling lie detectors and even the greatest mentalists. They can usually do this as they have a hollow where their soul should be, and it can easily be filled with fakes. Pretending to be otherwise is easy for them. They do have feelings, such as “I’m worth all the money in the world,” or “everything I see is mine.”In an office workplace, the ENFJ is the snitch you never notice. The ENFJs are drawn towards jobs without glory, such as paparazzis, where they can observe the people who do feel love, and destroy it for them.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Gaze

Donor

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFPishy
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. La Sagna

La Sagna Trying to become a butterfly

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    9 with 1 wing
    Those descriptions are hilarious and have some basis in truth for sure.

The INFJ description certainly has some good points.

My husband is an ESTP and my son is an ISTP and those descriptions are so close to the truth it makes me want to laugh and cry at the same time.

The ESFJ description is pretty accurate for a friend of mine also.