Are you different?

Phoenix Down

Permanent Fixture
Jun 18, 2010
MBTI
ENTP
Enneagram
3w?
I've been away from the Forum for over a year now. And I know I've changed: In many ways, I'm not the same girl y'all knew. (Assuming you were here at the time) Still, I'm Interested to know how people grow and learn.

So I'm asking, are you different? And honestly, Do you think type had Any influence on how you've grown?

Somehow, I don't anymore.

Reactions: rawr
different? sure. I think everyone grows as a person. As to putting my finger on what it is, i don't know.

Has type had any effect on that? Not at all? If anything, i've grown more distant to the idea of typing (or at least taking it so seriously.)

I have definitely changed in many ways since last year, and no I don't think my type had anything to do with it. It came from experience, guidance, and growth.

different? sure. I think everyone grows as a person. As to putting my finger on what it is, i don't know.

Has type had any effect on that? Not at all? If anything, i've grown more distant to the idea of typing (or at least taking it so seriously.)

I just don't think about it anymore. At least, I won't interrupt whatever thought I was having to consider it.

I've calmed down a lot. (sorry I can't be more detailed right now, I need to head off to work soon)
Although, I 'spose I'm still terrrible at identifying and describing my own feelings. >.<

Yes, I'm drastically different, even from a year ago.

As for type having anything to do with it, I don't think I can answer that definitively.

I've definitely changed - and welcomed such a thing with open arms. [: personally, type did play a role in my change. It helped quiet some of the crazy confusion in my brain and helped me to better understand myself and others. I needed answers and for whatever reason, they came in that form. While I don't think of the different types in black and white, knowing about them does make me feel more rational and analytical - which has oddly helped my relationship with people in general.

If you define growing as facing and overcoming fears and accomplishing goals, then type has nothing to do with it.