Anyone see the LAX dummy? | INFJ Forum

Anyone see the LAX dummy?

AJ_

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2012
MBTI
_
I know this is old, but I just saw this video. I'm curious what you guys think about it...

[video=youtube_share;tk1MYw7RmSU]http://youtu.be/tk1MYw7RmSU[/video]

I know this is old, but I just saw this video. I'm curious what you guys think about it...

[video=youtube_share;tk1MYw7RmSU]http://youtu.be/tk1MYw7RmSU[/video]
When I was a Paramedic and would do medical standbys for the racetrack we were instructed to always transport a body when in front of a crowd.
Instead of us rolling up to see the guys head in his lap and giving a thumbs down to the crowd while we let the coroner pry his body out of the wreckage.
So we were to pretend everything is serious but fine even with no head, until we left sight of the racetrack then we could turn of the lights and siren and call the time of death.
So, maybe it was something along those lines…maybe it was a distraction while the coroner loaded the body in the van while everyone was watching the dummy in the wheelchair.
It looks like a drill to me though I don’t know why the news wouldn’t know that if it were indeed “just a drill”.
*shrug*

I think that video is incredibly color saturated. It should look more like this.

1z5utc4.jpg

Of course it looks fake when you have fricking cartoon levels of color saturation - even the cars and the guys pushing look a little fake.

Edit: and the colors of that video are so FUBAR that I actually thought it was an animation at first. We cannot use something so obviously poor as evidence. But yes in a way, Americans are this stupid - stupid enough to call a hoax based on this shitty quality video.

Last edited:
[MENTION=6917]sprinkles[/MENTION] it's almost like the kinds of idiots who come up with this shit are the same kinds of idiots who think it's a good idea to record their tv screen with a camcorder

[MENTION=6917]sprinkles[/MENTION] it's almost like the kinds of idiots who come up with this shit are the same kinds of idiots who think it's a good idea to record their tv screen with a camcorder

Ugh yes I hate when people do that.