any INFJ's in ireland? | INFJ Forum

any INFJ's in ireland?

Loads!

If you mean on this site then I'm not sure. We seem to have a large population of Americans and Australians/New Zealanders with only a few members in the middle.

Loads!

If you mean on this site then I'm not sure. We seem to have a large population of Americans and Australians/New Zealanders with only a few members in the middle.

yea, i meant on this forum. would be nice to meet/chat to some others who are close to me. i am originally from america though

Try to check the map of INFJs. I think there were two spots in Ireland. By the way - I seem to be only one from Poland here :eek:hwell:

What map?
The one I found on google has noone from Poland, if you don't mark yourself how will you be found?
How you contact people marked on the map?

Hi brettie vedder, I was somewhere near but I am no more, still I am sure there are more INFJs in Ireland I am not sure they know it.

The trail is cold a long time on this thread but I wonder if any of you are still Irish/INFJ. I would really like to meet another one. I live in Limerick.

The trail is cold a long time on this thread but I wonder if any of you are still Irish/INFJ. I would really like to meet another one. I live in Limerick.

I recently changed my type from INFJ, so im no use to you really. I'm in Dublin myself. There is only one other active member from Ireland on the boards at the moment but he isn't an INFJ either.

Hello there!

I'm new enough to the boards. I'm Irish and INFJ. It'd be nice to talk to another Irish INFJ type of person.

If I stands for Irish, what would NFJ then stand for to you? We are right here, and so are you.