Any good cocktail recipes? | INFJ Forum

Any good cocktail recipes?

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
I've been wanting to try new drinks. Never been a fan of alcohol for the sake of it, but something more fruity mixed in.

What are your cocktail favorites and recipes?

Reactions: Anomaly
I've been wanting to try new drinks. Never been a fan of alcohol for the sake of it, but something more fruity mixed in.

What are your cocktail favorites and recipes?
I rarely drink. Probably once every 4 months, if that, but here are some of my favorites:

-Crown with Ginger-ale on ice, squeeze of lime, grate a small amount of ginger, stir. Crystallized ginger sugar on the rim.

-Blueberry vodka, strawberry simple syrup, squeeze of lime, ginger beer, and fresh blueberries over ice.

-Deep Eddy Tea Vodka, pear liquor, lemon juice, agave nectar, with rosemary infused lemonade.

-Blend cucumber with lemon and lime juice, and a few teaspoons of sugar. Strain out pulp leaving only the juice.
Slice a serrano pepper and place in a shaker with a few ounces of the cucumber juice. Muddle the peppers to draw out flavor, then pour over the rest of the juice and fill with ice. Add tequila and triple sec and shake. Add lemon lime soda and stir. Tajin on the rim of the glass.

-Coconut rum, cranberry juice, orange juice, sprite over ice, stir.

-Strawberry vodka, watermelon liquor, cranberry juice, sprite over ice. Stir. Strawberry pop rocks on the rim (for a touch of nostalgia and whimsy).

:)

Reactions: Gaze and aeon
I created a cocktail that I call The Cosmonaut

1 jigger / 1.5oz / 44.5ml each of the following:
  • Ciroc vodka or other French grape-derived vodka
  • Cointreau
  • limeade
  • cranberry juice cocktail
  • Fresca or other no-sugar carbonated grapefruit soda
Serve over ice.

It’s related to the Cosmopolitan. You won’t much taste the alcohol, so be careful! Each drink has 3oz / 89ml of distilled spirits.

edit: was a huge hit when I debuted it...for both women and men. I served it at a work Christmas party and fun was had by all.

Cheers,
Ian

Last edited:
Reactions: Gaze and Anomaly
350ml strawberry soju
330ml strawberry nutriboost
1 shot glass of condensed sweetened milk
Shake.
Himalayan salt on rim (optional)
Optional strawberry slices
I like it on crushed ice

Yuuum. If you like Tequila Rose, you'd like this.

I rarely drink. Probably once every 4 months, if that, but here are some of my favorites:

-Crown with Ginger-ale on ice, squeeze of lime, grate a small amount of ginger, stir. Crystallized ginger sugar on the rim.

-Blueberry vodka, strawberry simple syrup, squeeze of lime, ginger beer, and fresh blueberries over ice.

-Deep Eddy Tea Vodka, pear liquor, lemon juice, agave nectar, with rosemary infused lemonade.

-Blend cucumber with lemon and lime juice, and a few teaspoons of sugar. Strain out pulp leaving only the juice.
Slice a serrano pepper and place in a shaker with a few ounces of the cucumber juice. Muddle the peppers to draw out flavor, then pour over the rest of the juice and fill with ice. Add tequila and triple sec and shake. Add lemon lime soda and stir. Tajin on the rim of the glass.

-Coconut rum, cranberry juice, orange juice, sprite over ice, stir.

-Strawberry vodka, watermelon liquor, cranberry juice, sprite over ice. Stir. Strawberry pop rocks on the rim (for a touch of nostalgia and whimsy).

:)

This sounds sooooo good. Will definitely try. Not a connaisseur of vodka, but maybe I'll try something else. But the cranberry and sprite with watermelon sounds delish. :) Thanks!

I created a cocktail that I call The Cosmonaut

1 jigger / 1.5oz / 44.5ml each of the following:
  • Ciroc vodka or other French grape-derived vodka
  • Cointreau
  • limeade
  • cranberry juice cocktail
  • Fresca or other no-sugar carbonated grapefruit soda
Serve over ice.

It’s related to the Cosmopolitan. You won’t much taste the alcohol, so be careful! Each drink has 3oz / 89ml of distilled spirits.

edit: was a huge hit when I debuted it...for both women and men. I served it at a work Christmas party and fun was had by all.

Cheers,
Ian

Also, another delicious sounding drink. What is cointreau? I definitely like the limeade, cranberry, and grapefruit mix. Chilled with ice should be refreshing.

350ml strawberry soju
330ml strawberry nutriboost
1 shot glass of condensed sweetened milk
Shake.
Himalayan salt on rim (optional)
Optional strawberry slices
I like it on crushed ice

Yuuum. If you like Tequila Rose, you'd like this.

Ooh, condensed milk will definitely make this so tasty :D. Never thought of nutriboost. This seems pretty quick and easy to make too. Thanks!

I am going to have fun trying variations of these drinks. Thanks! :)

Reactions: Gaze
images - 2021-12-13T143347.729.jpeg A variation on the aviation cocktail:

A shot of creme de violets, three shots of vodka, a shot of maraschino cherry liqueur, shaken with ice.

I've served it to a couple of girls, and they love it's purple colour, and can't stop talking about how it's strong, but has such a gentle interesting after-taste.

View attachment 85884 A variation on the aviation cocktail:

A shot of creme de violets, three shots of vodka, a shot of maraschino cherry liqueur, shaken with ice.

I've served it to a couple of girls, and they love it's purple colour, and can't stop talking about how it's strong, but has such a gentle interesting after-taste.

That looks good. I haven't tried too many liqueurs so I'll put that on my list. :)

View attachment 85884 A variation on the aviation cocktail:

It is lovely to look at.

Reactions: aeon and Gaze
I've been craving a good old fashioned gin fizz.

The best cocktail I've ever had was in London and it involved mango puree, tequila and hibiscus tea. Unfortunately I don't remember the exact recipe.

A blowjob is great to have. Sweet and creamy with the right kick. Always a bit of a funny gag to get from friends at parties, or to give one. Would be a bit weird with family, however, but you do you

All you need is a shots glass, Bailey's, coffee liqueur and whipped cream. 1/3 of the glass for the liqueur, as much Bailey's as you want then top it with the cream. Then shot it
Simple and tasty
youve-been-visited-by-the-doge-of-laughter-you-will-50198088.png
My work here is done

Last edited:
A blowjob is great to have. Sweet...

Wot...

giphy.gif

>.>

Reactions: Rit4lin and Gaze
The old standards...

dJaSPcs.jpg