Am I INFJ or INTJ ? | INFJ Forum

Am I INFJ or INTJ ?

intraosseouz

Lucky
Apr 17, 2020
MBTI
UnsureINFJ
Hi guys i am new to forum my name is Oguzhan 4th grade med student i am confused of my mbti type infj or intj ? Can someone help me differentiate my type ? By the way my enneagram is 9w1

Hi guys i am new to forum my name is Oguzhan 4th grade med student i am confused of my mbti type infj or intj ? Can someone help me differentiate my type ? By the way my enneagram is 9w1

How certain are you about your enneagram type?

Type 9 would be quite unusual for INTJ.

Tell us about yourself.
Like @Ren said, if you're 9 then you're probably not INTJ

I know it is frustrating that we can't tell you right away, but if you stick around we will gain insight into your personality.
Read up on Ti and Te, and Fe and Fi.
Try watching some Youtube videos on cognitive function and type, too. :)

Hi guys i am new to forum my name is Oguzhan 4th grade med student i am confused of my mbti type infj or intj? Can someone help me differentiate my type? By the way, my enneagram is 9w1

Medical school... ok.
What made you go there, helping people (Messiah complex style) or just curious about what that might be like?

Are you looking forward to helping people in general, interacting with them, or not so much? Like surgery (drugged people don't talk) patho (dead people sure shouldn't talk) or psychiatry (All I want to do is talk you inside out)

What type of med student would you say you are? Gunner, "mama type" caretaker, the quiet one, intellectual arguer?

Thank you for answering, that might help some... :)

Reactions: Wyote
Medical school... ok.
What made you go there, helping people (Messiah complex style) or just curious about what that might be like?

Are you looking forward to helping people in general, interacting with them, or not so much? Like surgery (drugged people don't talk) patho (dead people sure shouldn't talk) or psychiatry (All I want to do is talk you inside out)

What type of med student would you say you are? Gunner, "mama type" caretaker, the quiet one, intellectual arguer?

I am quiet one i hope that i will be pathologist

Reactions: Wyote and Fluffball
Medical school... ok.

It was a crazy idea to go to med school i regret of so much memorizing.But i can’t turn back.So at least i can be pathologist that’s why i think of pathology less people more problem solving diagnosing

Attachments

• upload_2020-4-17_21-17-19.png
    upload_2020-4-17_21-17-19.png
    105.4 KB · Views: 0
  • upload_2020-4-17_21-17-19.jpeg
    upload_2020-4-17_21-17-19.jpeg
    22.6 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Wyote and Fluffball
It was a crazy idea to go to med school i regret of so much memorizing.But i can’t turn back.So at least i can be pathologist that’s why i think of pathology fewer people more problem solving diagnosing

Fewer people, more problem-solving...hmm, I don't think I can confidently say either way, but that seems more INTJish.

Did you do any research while studying? INTJ friends that are in med school do, or they tend to be more ideas/research/ technology/diagnosis focused.

Or now, are you volunteering? (did you get the opportunity to do so?)

Sorry it that seems intrusive...is not meant to. :)

Last edited:
I had an INTJ friend once but we didn’t get along well , although she was studying computer engineering, she wanted to study medicine but she couldn’t , to compare with her i think i am more optimistic.And my brother is INTJ.I am more optimistic than both but i don’t know i want to be sure I may be INTJ too

I had an INTJ friend once but we didn’t get along well , although she was studying computer engineering, she wanted to study medicine but she couldn’t , to compare with her i think i am more optimistic.And my brother is INTJ.I am more optimistic than both but i don’t know i want to be sure I may be INTJ too

Well, you probably will have to do some work on your own, as @Asa was saying to get the sense of the functions and probe some more into yourself. But don't get dissuaded, the answer is reachable. Stick around and we'll see. :)

Reactions: Wyote, Ren and Asa
Totally a hunch here, not anything I can argue in a convincing way, but I sense either INFJ or INFP, not INTJ.