Am I an INFJ? | INFJ Forum

Am I an INFJ?

Mar 1, 2013
MBTI
INFJ
Hello....I...um....nevermind...I am going straight to the topic.I did a MBTI test and got INFJ.But I am not 100 percent sure that I am an InFJ after reading the personity traits and stuff.Can someone t
tell me my type based on my info?Okay....firstly I am going to put it in point form.Here goes.I dislike being in crounds but have no problems being in a crowd.I always wanted to grasp the deeper meaning in everything.I enjoy thinling theoritically but that causes problems for me in school because I wont stop thinking about "what ifs" and lose touch of the physical world.I enjoy reading documentaries about science and mysterious stuff.I appear outgoing and playful In front of my friends who dont know me well but the truth is I get exhausted when I am in a social situation amd tend to "fall back" after some time before socializing again.I dislile injustice,bullies,selfishness,unkindness and it developes into hate sometimes I dream of punishing them eitherby torture or words .(okay I admit it I am evil)I dislike the education system because it lacks theoritical thinking and focuses on practical work.I tend to get into a kind of stance all the time where I am thinking while doing something and my minds just cuts of the connections wi.th reality(my body is doing what it it is supposed to do but my brain is yhinking of some universal theory and stuff).I tend to use parasitic words like "um" 'hmm""huh" and words like that to delay sentences to allow me to think before answering.I often have visions of how the world should be like.I see flaws in everything.I try to please everyone and be humble but deep inside me,I know I got ego issues.I value deep and true friendships between a few carefully selected friends.I got anger management issues and even though on the surface it looks like I forgived someone I tend to get my revenge without them knowing.I still feel guilty after taking my revenge on my enemies.I am good at brainwashing and manipulating not to menion lying.I am good at acting and faking somethingbto get what I want.Well thatsa just about it.Please forgive my grammatical errors and typing errors.I am not used to typing essay long stuff with my phone

Really, you are the only one that can really tell. You sound like you could very well be one. Is there a certain reason that you don't know after reading the personality traits?

As your attorney I recommend you take 3 hits of jenkem.

Well..in the personality traits they mentioned that INFJs have the talent to see something from different angles or something like that =.= I dont project images of an object in my brain and see in from 10 different perspectives =.= i aint a supercomputer.And in the personality traits they mentioned that INFJs are usually kind.Well I dont seem or feel kind.I manipulate and brainwash people to get what i want and I am crazy about getting revenge on evil so much I became evil myself well forgive the drama please. Thats how I really feel =.=

INFJs come in all different shapes and sizes, however, I find that the proof is always in the pudding.

An INJ will exhibit clear INJ thought patterns which are to be found in their writings or other forms of expression of their ideas.

There will be: potentially much analogy; definitely lots of synthesizing; usually an "intuitive leap," i.e. following hunches.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this is correct, but I think age makes a difference in your personality. You mentioned that you're in school, which makes me think you're under 18 years old. Your personality may still be developing. You're not supposed to be diagnosed with a personality disorder until your 18 for that very reason. I recall being the thinker personality when I was 14. (I may have been biased when doing the test...)

Some of the things you mentioned do sound like an INFJ, but if you're younger, you may want to wait before declaring yourself a true INFJ. ^_^

Judging by what you've stated here, I would first look into personality disorders before looking into personality type. Things like, getting revenge, manipulating and brainwashing are not healthy traits and it will be difficult for you to truly find your type before dealing with some of these things and the underlying reasons as to why they compel you.

My gut says INFP or INTJ, leaning more towards the former. You could be INFJ (I scored INFP 99% of the time during my mid-teens.)

I came to the sudden realization that I was an INFJ when I was thinking about Si and Te, and not so much focusing on the problem of typing myself.
The revelation went something like: "...Omg, Te/Si! Everything makes sense now!" - which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, lmao!

I agree with Colt, I'm a very vindictive person with a rather pronounced Fi function (It rivals that of my Ni & Fe), and that caused a lot of trouble in typing myself (Apparently 2 out of every 3 people see me as an Fi-dom.) I can only surmise that the tests started showing me as an INFJ after my Fe and Ti began to develop more.

Hello....I...um....nevermind...I am going straight to the topic.I did a MBTI test and got INFJ.But I am not 100 percent sure that I am an InFJ after reading the personity traits and stuff.Can someone t
tell me my type based on my info?Okay....firstly I am going to put it in point form.Here goes.I dislike being in crounds but have no problems being in a crowd.I always wanted to grasp the deeper meaning in everything.I enjoy thinling theoritically but that causes problems for me in school because I wont stop thinking about "what ifs" and lose touch of the physical world.I enjoy reading documentaries about science and mysterious stuff.I appear outgoing and playful In front of my friends who dont know me well but the truth is I get exhausted when I am in a social situation amd tend to "fall back" after some time before socializing again.I dislile injustice,bullies,selfishness,unkindness and it developes into hate sometimes I dream of punishing them eitherby torture or words .(okay I admit it I am evil)I dislike the education system because it lacks theoritical thinking and focuses on practical work.I tend to get into a kind of stance all the time where I am thinking while doing something and my minds just cuts of the connections wi.th reality(my body is doing what it it is supposed to do but my brain is yhinking of some universal theory and stuff).I tend to use parasitic words like "um" 'hmm""huh" and words like that to delay sentences to allow me to think before answering.I often have visions of how the world should be like.I see flaws in everything.I try to please everyone and be humble but deep inside me,I know I got ego issues.I value deep and true friendships between a few carefully selected friends.I got anger management issues and even though on the surface it looks like I forgived someone I tend to get my revenge without them knowing.I still feel guilty after taking my revenge on my enemies.I am good at brainwashing and manipulating not to menion lying.I am good at acting and faking somethingbto get what I want.Well thatsa just about it.Please forgive my grammatical errors and typing errors.I am not used to typing essay long stuff with my phone

You should read more about the cognitive functions and how they operate.