AM I an infj? isfj? p?? t??? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

AM I an infj? isfj? p?? t???

Look here for the best description I have ever seen about the ISFJ (the other ISFJs on PerC agree): http://www.infjs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28253&page=4&p=801570&viewfull=1#post801570
i think it sounds too selfless to be me.....i am more selfish and independent than that and other people would laugh if i said i was warm or service oriented. i'd rather show off my skills than be part of a winning team given the choice, although if i don't care enough i'll stay in the background without really participating

CAN A MODERATOR LET ME POST

edit; finally lol

Look here for the best description I have ever seen about the ISFJ (the other ISFJs on PerC agree): http://www.infjs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28253&page=4&p=801570&viewfull=1#post801570
i don't know, for some reason i am hesitant to accept isfj. the description doesn't ring it for me, and especially the part about serving others. i am selfish in some ways and would never serve others over myself. i am only very selfless when i feel like it if that makes sense? no one in real life said i was isfj traits like warm, service oriented, protector and nurturing I: although maybe that's not related. even though i did get sj on the kiersey test, sp was 4 points behind, so idk. i would like some more answers on the questionnaire if possible? really though what do you guys think about the questionnaire?

Last edited:
i don't know, for some reason i am hesitant to accept isfj. the description doesn't ring it for me, and especially the part about serving others. i am selfish in some ways and would never serve others over myself. sometimes i ask other people to do do things for me, i take people for granted, and i am only very selfless when i feel like it if that makes sense? no one in real life said i was isfj traits like warm, service oriented, protector and nurturing I: although maybe that's not related. even though i did get sj on the kiersey test, sp was 4 points behind, so idk. i would like some more answers on the questionnaire if possible? maybe the constant flip flopping and questioning is a P thing? really though what do you guys think about the questionnaire?

Process of elimination helps too. :) Good luck to you in your quest!