All about You!!!

Spiritual Leo

On Holiday
Apr 14, 2011
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
Thinker
What are the dominant features of your personality type and what do you love most about them?

Also, what do you dislike most about them?

If you could have any other dominant feature for your personality, what would it be? If you are Introverted, would you prefer to be extroverted if you could? If so, why?

Dominant, or the one that causes the most grief? For me, the latter is the one I recognize most often. That has to be my "J".

At work - People coming up with ideas but never the implementation. People delegating duties without doing any of the work. Bosses who leave situations unresolved while moving on.

At home - People who don't clean up after themselves. People who clean and clean and clean for hours on end but leave rooms looking like disaster areas at the end of the day. People who leave things out for convenience despite tripping over them and/or damaging them/house/other people.

The "J" is my most dominant function. On the upside I am incredibly productive and can organize my work to achieve the highest quality in the most efficient amount of time. I can work easily by deadlines and if deadlines are not given, I will create them in my head in order to "finish". My home is nearly always organized and things places where they should be (except the garage and tool shed, I know better.) Having things the way I like them = feeling like I can rest. I don't force my kids on these wishes, I know it may be too much for them and I know they could care less.

The downside of the "J" is that awkward feeling when major plans change. It makes me feel off-balance. I don't have a choice so I always go along with the new plan, however I may find it more difficult to enjoy myself. Like [MENTION=2890]Lerxst[/MENTION] I find it frustrating to work with people who leave things open ended ... b/c that normally means somewhere along the lines I will have to "finish" their work. As in my previous job ... I would do it for the customer sake, not for the co-workers sake, because everyone loses if the work is not done.

The "F" I struggle with. I'm trying to embrace it, but when you live in an "S" world ... it just seems more like a curse.

Don't like to usually talk about myself, rather listen other say about me, but... I like that I usually feel like a leader. In whatever situation I like to take responsibility and be a leader even though it would be hard for me... I feel a challenge. I am also an introverted person but I am a pretty good speaker. I can start a conversation with nearly everyone... though it's more of a serious, business kind of talk, not some kind of chat. I can also chat, but soon I will find my self out of topics to talk about. I could get into the small details I like about personality, but no one will really care about it :D

"P" might be my most dominant function.
I procrastinate, put off, can get perfectionistic, have even acted passive-aggressive to deal with certain situations.
Those are negative qualities on their faces, but it is nice to be able to lay back and suddenly have a "drive" for something random and spontaneous every so often.
Plus, there is a different kind of big-picture perspective that comes with P.

And I like pineapples

...this function is the one that causes me the most struggle as well. It's easier to be more E, S, or F if need be- though J is also possible...

Strong Js and Strong Ps will probably always get on each others' nerves. It's like politics.

Maybe Ps are like eyes and Js are like hands.

Last edited:
Reactions: subwayrider
I like being introverted. It makes for great imagination and creativity. Sometimes I find myself wishing it were easier for to me to talk to people, be charismatic, have lots of friends, but these moments are fleeting. I love being an introverted intuitive because I can do so much with my time alone. This is the reason I relish it so much.

What I like least about being an introverted intuitive: probably the vision it gives me. Sometimes, I freak people out with the intuitive leaps I'm constantly making. I've been told that I "jump to conclusions" by those who don't have it. The truth is, I'm right a good amount of the time, though I might not want to be.

One other side effect is not being able to lie to myself for any length of time, which can be both good or bad. I don't allow myself to be a phony for any length of time, because I constantly weigh my behaviors against my motivations and if I'm only behaving a certain way to obtain something, I will know it, and I will know it's not genuine.

I'm also a super strong Ni. Being insightful and deep is nice but honestly I feel like I could use a bit of Sensing to balance it a little. Like I quit my job for my ideals, which I would do again a thousand times. But sometimes I envy people who can compromise their perfect vision for practicality. I feel very rigid sometimes.

Reactions: Sriracha
I am very much a feeler. . it drive my life. . sometimes in really odd directions, I must go where my heart leads me. .secondarily. . is intuitiveness. .combine the two adn my heart will tell me something andif I "know" it is the thing to do, that's what I do. . it gets me in insteresting situations sometimes becaseu I dont do things the way others do.. I dont have to . . I know things with out doing a lot of digging and research. . my truth is out there and is felt rather than discovered. .
one problem with all of htis is that it is easy to hurt me. . often times without intending too. . the person is outcast adn they dont know why. . well. . it's because you just me and I have to avoid them to prevent it from happening again. .
its' a pain somtimes. .

i think the most dominant feature of my personality is to be imaginative and creative. i see all sorts of stories in things and i like that because it means that my life will always be surrounded by beauty. being this way also means that i can perceive potentials in things and that i can figure out solutions and bring ideas or elements together to make them work better. the worst thing about this was that in the past i was sometimes unable to be critical about my stories and i would become caught up in them and unable to recognise them as stories but i thought they were the truth, so i had to learn to be more critical towards my ideas and emotions, but i think i mostly got it.

the worst feature of my personality is that i am very stuck up and i naturally assume that others are not as intelligent as i am. i am having to learn to really listen to the voices of others and realising that others are at least as intelligent as i am. i read something about this feature of my personality in a book on enneagrams that was enlightening. i can't remember exactly what it said but i'll find the book and look at it again

Fe drives and controls my life.