age difference in a relationship | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

age difference in a relationship

what is the maximum acceptable age difference

• Total voters
10 years, more than that is too much for me.

45 1/2 years or so after legal age of consent.
Truthfully I simply dont care. Its none of my business so long as its a free choice being made by two consenting people.

Last edited:
Any age difference is fine. Had a great love affair with someone 23 years older. Fantastic lover, impossible for marriage. Would do over if I were single.

Last edited:
My boyfriend is significantly older than me, but he looks a lot younger than he is, so I've lied to my family about his age and they have seemed to bought it. The "half your age plus 6" rule wouldn't work for us. But romantically we get along better than my last boyfriend who was ENFP and only 2 years younger than me. So I say fuck the system. And really something that my my boyfriend mentioned once that makes a lot of since is that if people knew our ages and we were both 10 years older than we are now, then no one would think twice about it. And the truth about it is someday I'll be 30 and he will be whatever age.

My boyfriend is significantly older than me, but he looks a lot younger than he is, so I've lied to my family about his age and they have seemed to bought it. The "half your age plus 6" rule wouldn't work for us. But romantically we get along better than my last boyfriend who was ENFP and only 2 years younger than me. So I say fuck the system. And really something that my my boyfriend mentioned once that makes a lot of since is that if people knew our ages and we were both 10 years older than we are now, then no one would think twice about it. And the truth about it is someday I'll be 30 and he will be whatever age.

People do what they do but lying never seems to work out for anyone on so many levels. Not judging however.