"Adjusted" Version of the MBTI Test | INFJ Forum

"Adjusted" Version of the MBTI Test

hush

Retired Staff
Aug 23, 2011
MBTI
pocketoli
Enneagram
I don't *think* this one has been posted on here yet (could be wrong). They refer to it as "new" in the title, but it looks like it was made in 2014, so not so new anymore. I haven't tried it yet, but thought it could be fun/interesting/etc.

The test link: https://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/the-new-mbti-personality-test

More info about it: https://waysofwisdom.wordpress.com/2014/06/08/the-new-mbti-personality-test-its-live/

According to the second link, "It has been tested at university and was found to have a high success rate."

We'll see about that. : p

Your result for The New MBTI Personality Test ...

INFJ: The Counsellor
-3 Extroverted, 1 Organised, 0 Si-dominant, 1 Ni-dominant, 0 T-secondary, 1 F-secondary!

You are introverted and organised. Your dominant cognitive function is Introverted Intuition and your secondary function is Extroverted Feeling. That's great!

"INFJs are creative nurturers with a strong sense of personal integrity and a drive to help others realize their potential. A creative and dedicated intellectual, they have a talent for helping others with original solutions to their personal challenges.

The Counsellor has a unique ability to intuit others' emotions and motivations, and will often know how someone else is feeling before that person knows it himself. They trust their insights about others and have strong faith in their ability to read people. Although they are sensitive, they are also reserved; the INFJ is a private sort, and is selective about sharing intimate thoughts and feelings

Your result for The New MBTI Personality Test ...

INFJ: The Counsellor
-3 Extroverted, 1 Organised, 0 Si-dominant, 1 Ni-dominant, 0 T-secondary, 1 F-secondary!

You are introverted and organised. Your dominant cognitive function is Introverted Intuition and your secondary function is Extroverted Feeling. That's great!

"INFJs are creative nurturers with a strong sense of personal integrity and a drive to help others realize their potential. A creative and dedicated intellectual, they have a talent for helping others with original solutions to their personal challenges.

The Counsellor has a unique ability to intuit others' emotions and motivations, and will often know how someone else is feeling before that person knows it himself. They trust their insights about others and have strong faith in their ability to read people. Although they are sensitive, they are also reserved; the INFJ is a private sort, and is selective about sharing intimate thoughts and feelings

The least surprising news, ever. :D

On par with...

a44359d9-2719-450b-a459-745389e9e595.png

Well it says I'm an INTJ. So it's wrong.

Secretly Fi has been your tertiary rather than dominant function this whole time.

I got INFJ as well. :)

(-1 Extroverted, 1 Organised, 0 Si-dominant, 1 Ni-dominant, 0 T-secondary, 1 F-secondary!)

ENFP: The Champion
1 Extroverted, -3 Organised, 0 Se-dominant, 1 Ne-dominant, 0 T-secondary, 1 F-secondary!

You are extroverted and spontaneous. Your dominant cognitive function is Extroverted Intuition and your secondary function is Introverted Feeling.

"ENFPs are people-centered creators with a focus on possibilities and a contagious enthusiasm for new ideas, people and activities. Energetic, warm, and passionate, ENFPs love to help other people explore their their creative potential.

ENFPs are typically agile and expressive communicators, using their wit, humor, and mastery of language to create engaging stories. Imaginative and original, ENFPs often have a strong artistic side. They are drawn to art because of its ability to express inventive ideas and a create a deeper understanding of human experience."

Read more on: http://www.truity.com/enfp#ixzz342KsM2I6
YOUR ANALYSIS (Vertical line = Average)
  • chart

You scored 1% on Extroverted, higher than 83% of your peers.

• chart

You scored -3% on Organised, higher than 15% of your peers.

• chart

You scored 0% on Te-dominant, higher than 38% of your peers.

• chart

You scored 1% on Fe-dominant, higher than 58% of your peers.

• chart

You scored 0% on Se-dominant, higher than 42% of your peers.

• chart

You scored 1% on Ne-dominant, higher than 37% of your peers.

• chart

You scored 0% on Si-dominant, higher than 45% of your peers.

• chart

You scored 1% on Ni-dominant, higher than 34% of your peers.

• chart

You scored 0% on Ti-dominant, higher than 40% of your peers.

• chart

You scored 1% on Fi-dominant, higher than 40% of your peers.

• chart

You scored 0% on T-secondary, higher than 38% of your peers.

• chart

You scored 1% on F-secondary, higher than 60% of your peers.

• chart

You scored 0% on S-secondary, higher than 43% of your peers.

• chart

You scored 1% on N-secondary, higher than 36% of your peers.
-----

Their language is sketchy. I took it twice and changed one answer based on that sketchy language in the question, and I got INFP.

Cheers,
Ian

Their language is sketchy. I took it twice and changed one answer based on that sketchy language in the question, and I got INFP.

Agreed, once I finally got around to taking it, lol. I didn't think there were enough questions, either, especially if you're only going to have two options for each.

I got INTJ. o_O

INTP: The Architect
-3 Extroverted, -1 Organised, 1 Ti-dominant, 0 Fi-dominant, 0 S-secondary and 1 N-secondary!

You are introverted and spontaneous. Your dominant cogntive function is Introverted Thinking and your secondary function is Extroverted Intuition. That's great!

"INTPs are philosophical innovators, fascinated by logical analysis, systems, and design. They are preoccupied with theory, and search for the universal law behind everything they see. They want to understand the unifying themes of life, in all their complexity.

INTPs are detached, analytical observers who can seem oblivious to the world around them because they are so deeply absorbed in thought. They spend much of their time focused internally: exploring concepts, making connections, and seeking understanding. To the Architect, life is an ongoing inquiry into the mysteries of the universe."

INTJ: The Mastermind
-3 Extroverted, 3 Organised, 0 Si-dominant, 1 Ni-dominant, 1 T-secondary, 0 F-secondary!

You are introverted and organised. Your dominant cognitive function is Introverted Intuition and your secondary function is Extroverted Thinking. That's great!

"INTJs are analytical problem-solvers, eager to improve systems and processes with their innovative ideas. They have a talent for seeing possibilities for improvement, whether at work, at home, or in themselves.

Often intellectual, INTJs enjoy logical reasoning and complex problem-solving. They approach life by analyzing the theory behind what they see, and are typically focused inward, on their own thoughtful study of the world around them. INTJs are drawn to logical systems and are much less comfortable with the unpredictable nature of other people and their emotions. They are typically independent and selective about their relationships, preferring to associate with people who they find intellectually stimulating."

:m146:

INTJ: The Mastermind
-3 Extroverted, 3 Organised, 0 Si-dominant, 1 Ni-dominant, 1 T-secondary, 0 F-secondary!

You are introverted and organised. Your dominant cognitive function is Introverted Intuition and your secondary function is Extroverted Thinking. That's great!

"INTJs are analytical problem-solvers, eager to improve systems and processes with their innovative ideas. They have a talent for seeing possibilities for improvement, whether at work, at home, or in themselves.

Often intellectual, INTJs enjoy logical reasoning and complex problem-solving. They approach life by analyzing the theory behind what they see, and are typically focused inward, on their own thoughtful study of the world around them. INTJs are drawn to logical systems and are much less comfortable with the unpredictable nature of other people and their emotions. They are typically independent and selective about their relationships, preferring to associate with people who they find intellectually stimulating."

:m146:

Ahhh, my fellow "INTJ" <3

INTJ.jpg

(Add acd to that list, too)