A theory of type matching | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

A theory of type matching

What are the T and F sexual styles?

Ts kiss you with their eyes open -something that is pretty horrific. They are aroused by the idea of domination and will push to have that kind of dominate/submissive sex while Fs want more of a sensual cooperation. Ts are horrible kissers who use too much tongue. There are more male Ts than female however female Ts do exist and I just cannot have sex with them anymore. It's just not fulfilling to me.

my best friend of 20 years is INTJ, we both are male, and never had a single fight in our life. we're very close, sometimes can communicate without saying the words and thinking the same random thoughts.

is this theory of the type matching also applies in friendship not just couples???

my best friend of 20 years is INTJ, we both are male, and never had a single fight in our life. we're very close, sometimes can communicate without saying the words and thinking the same random thoughts.

is this theory of the type matching also applies in friendship not just couples???

The idea was suggested by Fisher's research which looked at personality in romantic relationships. So it's specifically aimed at that. However, since these are the most challenging relationships it can be assumed that if they work for romance then they will also work for other kinds of relationships, including friendships.

It is kind of funny how I have seen similar articles on other forums stating the exact opposite of how mixing T and F creates problems in relationships. But that would mean they actually got into a relationship to state such therefor this theory holds true and that other poster was stupid.

I have come up with a theory that the best match for each type is their complete opposite, except for the second letter (ex: INFP best match = ENTJ). This is because the feeling and thinking functions balance each other out, and also that the types a similar, but not too much. Another part of this theory is that the general rule is NT can work with NF, and SJ can work with SP. Someone please critique this theory, I want to hear it's legitimacy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk