[INTJ] - a question to the intjs on here? | INFJ Forum

[INTJ] a question to the intjs on here?

i noticed that fi doms tend to always live in imaginary worlds,fantasy ect...
as intjs since you guys have tertiary fi, are you prone to fantasize alot during day dreaming?
@Deleted member 16771

I know, I just keep giving you things to do.

Yes, although I would say that my fantasies are very structured. I don't just think 'ooh, pixies!', I'll think about some aspect of a very real imaginary society or culture, and I'll know exactly where such a thing fits into a general schema. Or I'll think about how some aesthetic or another reflects my personality - I'm constantly trying to refine a personal aesthetic (e.g. characters in video games), chasing a singular vision of what that is, so I think these fantasies are very Ni-Fi.

My daydreams are usually about refining this singular aesthetic vision.

Yes, although I would say that my fantasies are very structured. I don't just think 'ooh, pixies!', I'll think about some aspect of a very real imaginary society or culture, and I'll know exactly where such a thing fits into a general schema. Or I'll think about how some aesthetic or another reflects my personality - I'm constantly trying to refine a personal aesthetic (e.g. characters in video games), chasing a singular vision of what that is, so I think these fantasies are very Ni-Fi.

My daydreams are usually about refining this singular aesthetic vision.

Oh yes ( expert ) tell me ( atleast only me ) more. and tell me size of my own lollypop which you have taken more nicely and know better than my own self ( cutie pie )

Reactions: chad
Oh yes ( expert ) tell me ( atleast only me ) more. and tell me size of my own lollypop which you have taken more nicely and know better than my own self ( cutie pie )

What the fuck is your problem

sorry im certainly wrong in the first place. and you are right in the first place. but i just want to talk with expert and ( it is another fact ) that he will never dare to touch anything sound reasonable in the first place.

but still im wrong for speaking anything at all. and - and you are in power sir what are you thinking now ?

*give dog bad name and hang it?* with combination of *might is right* ? than certainly you are right in the first place ?

and who can check you ? ( i cannot )

but still who says barking from behind and boasting like an lion is not fun in the first place ? ( is this is how you all have fun ? ) but still i lives in fantasy ? ( wahaa ) farce is really lovely in the first place.

and there is no value in wasting time at all. ( anymore )

giphy.gif

sorry im certainly wrong in the first place. and you are right in the first place. but i just want to talk with expert and ( it is another fact ) that he will never dare to touch anything sound reasonable in the first place.

but still im wrong for speaking anything at all. and - and you are in power sir what are you thinking now ?

*give dog bad name and hang it?* with combination of *might is right* ? than certainly you are right in the first place ?

but still who says barking from behind and boasting like an lion is not fun in the first place ? ( is this is how you all have fun ? ) but still i lives in fantasy ? ( wahaa ) farce is really lovely in the first place.

I cannot understand what is being said here. None of it makes sense. Perhaps it's my brain fog. But... the *experts* here are highly educated and they don't claim to be experts in the first place.

Why are you so angry? This isnt a color which looks good on anyone. :(

Oh cool, I've never met an AI before.

WELCOME TO EARTH, HOW WAS BELL LABS?
giphy.gif

Oh cool, I've never met an AI before.

WELCOME TO EARTH, HOW WAS BELL LABS?
giphy.gif

now one boy is throwing shoe filled with potty and urine on your face with an open challenge. and you are acting like an whore in front of him. ( hehe indeed it is fun )

and applying policy is *give dog bad name and hang it* such an foolish attempt. ( anyways good luck with your all propagandas )

and certainly mother says true that you cannot do anything anymore. anything simply spoiled. ;)

I cannot understand what is being said here. None of it makes sense. Perhaps it's my brain fog. But... the *experts* here are highly educated and they don't claim to be experts in the first place.

Why are you so angry? This isnt a color which looks good on anyone. :(

no matter however highly educated child may be but he is not going to be more than mother ( or authority ) in the first place. ( its an open secret ) for it was our mother who has seen our father before our birth and knows it that who has tilled her.

and it is good that they dont claim it in the first place OR they will be farce before everyone else. ;)

no matter however highly educated child may be but he is not going to know more than mother ( or authority ) in the first place. ( its an open secret ) for it was our mother who has seen our father before our birth and knows it that who has tilled her.

and it is good that they dont claim it in the first place OR they will be farce before everyone else. ;)

You make no sense to me. I'm out.

@Deleted member 16771 , I think you're awesome.

You make no sense to me. I'm out.

@Deleted member 16771 , I think you're awesome.

oh yes i never made any sense at all in the first place. and certainly now you are farce in the first place. and you are all simply to be rejected. ( and must be rejected )

and certainly mother says true that all western adventure to keep people in darkness.

and i dont want anyones favour at all. ( its already open secret ) kindly keep all childrens into your side. ( all of them ) im fine with mother ( or authority ) and father ( Krishna himself ) im fine with only two.

no matter however highly educated child may be but he is not going to be more than mother ( or authority ) in the first place. ( its an open secret ) for it was our mother who has seen our father before our birth and knows it that who has tilled her.

You might actually obtain what you desire (authority) if you had accountability.
Good try/troll. Keep at it.

Reactions: BritNi
Oh yes ( expert ) tell me ( atleast only me ) more.
but still who says barking from behind and boasting like an lion is not fun in the first place ? ( is this is how you all have fun ? )

It's not fun but it's exactly what you do, as noted here.

Well now you're just lying. You have lots to work out. Best of luck to you.

oh yes sir you are very reasonable as always. :) and it is by your favour that i have come to this point ( oh yes ) and it is by your favour that i will go forward also.

oh yes sir you are very reasonable as always. :) and it is by your favour that i have come to this point ( oh yes ) and it is by your favour that i will go forward also.

giphy.gif

You might actually obtain what you desire (authority) if you had accountability.
Good try/troll. Keep at it.

and i admit defeat. im troll but still how i could not understand that how you become more than mother from the position of child ? ( rascal fraud )

and im not at you but you are at my lollypop and it is into your deep throat ( by pying without invitation ) and it is me who dont cares for you.

and you keep your mouth at it. ;) but still you can feel happy by shifting burdon of proof only.