2MIN News

myself

Permanent Fixture
Apr 1, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
[video=youtube;wr7c--QmDN8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr7c--QmDN8[/video]

cool solar/planetary stuff happening

north pole quakes seem especially odd...

I enjoy these short news updates.
[video=youtube;EhtAOvR_lMI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhtAOvR_lMI[/video]

Miss you Ben.

Thank you B. That's nice of you to say.
I don't know how much longer I can be here.

Biggest news I heard today, tuna caught in California is contaminated with radioactive cesium from Fukushima...
He says so in the video... I searched google and found several articles confirming this.

Folks, that's our food chain.

I tell ya... things are really coming to a head.

I can only share my perspective and hope that others care enough to consider these things soberly and seriously.
There is nothing to be done except to recognize that these are the last days.
I hope all would recognize the truth, that we would not lie to ourselves, that we make necessary adjustments, living according to the revelation of the truth, for the sake of our souls.

Judgement comes, but mercy is available if we believe in our hearts the reality of the Messiah, the only begotten Son of our Heavenly Father.
People might say there are many ways, but this is deception. There is only one way to the Father, and that is through the Son.

Salvation is not a concept, it is a realization known and felt in the heart. This is a call to all who are honest enough to look into the matters of the heart, to those who would recognize the truth and feel the conviction.
Draw near to Him and He will draw near to you. Seek His face. Faith is the final frontier, it always has been.

That's my commentary on the news today. I love you, all.

[video=youtube;I82fmURNfyY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I82fmURNfyY&list=HL1338327704&feature=mh_l olz[/video]

Thank you B. That's nice of you to say.
I don't know how much longer I can be here.

Biggest news I heard today, tuna caught in California is contaminated with radioactive cesium from Fukushima...
He says so in the video... I searched google and found several articles confirming this.

Folks, that's our food chain.

I tell ya... things are really coming to a head.

I can only share my perspective and hope that others care enough to consider these things soberly and seriously.
There is nothing to be done except to recognize that these are the last days.
I hope all would recognize the truth, that we would not lie to ourselves, that we make necessary adjustments, living according to the revelation of the truth, for the sake of our souls.

Judgement comes, but mercy is available if we believe in our hearts the reality of the Messiah, the only begotten Son of our Heavenly Father.
People might say there are many ways, but this is deception. There is only one way to the Father, and that is through the Son.

Salvation is not a concept, it is a realization known and felt in the heart. This is a call to all who are honest enough to look into the matters of the heart, to those who would recognize the truth and feel the conviction.
Draw near to Him and He will draw near to you. Seek His face. Faith is the final frontier, it always has been.

That's my commentary on the news today. I love you, all.

I love you too myself.

Here's to hoping you're wrong about all of this and we'll still see you coming round sharing your heart with us for a long time. :love:

Last edited: