. | INFJ Forum

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
deleted

Last edited:
[MENTION=4423]Sriracha[/MENTION] is right.
But I would go further to ask how it is people came to believe the person did whatever. Had they done it in the past etc? Im sorry but if you are prone to doing something (crying wolf) then you should expect some amount of being blamed when it happens again. If it was out of the blue though I would say yeah, find a good lawyer. Hopefully you are found innocent\ and if so I would disown any friends or family who were not on my side. If you dont know me well enough by now to believe what I tell you, you never knew me type of thing.
As for the rest of the people...thats hard to say. I think of most people as being ignorant in the first place so its not like my opinion of them has changed...

I'd start digging...

I'm watching an episode of Law & Order, and a man is wrongfully accused of a heinous crime but he didn't commit although everyone believes he does. What if you were wrongly accused of something serious, but no one believed you, and they want you to pay for it, how would you respond? How would you handle the fact that everyone doesn't believe you and that would include friends or family? What effect would it have on you to know that those you love you, say they care, don't believe you or support you? Could you live with that?

Wrongly accused of a heinous crime?

Now that's never happened.

I'm watching an episode of Law & Order, and a man is wrongfully accused of a heinous crime but he didn't commit although everyone believes he does. What if you were wrongly accused of something serious, but no one believed you, and they want you to pay for it, how would you respond? How would you handle the fact that everyone doesn't believe you and that would include friends or family? What effect would it have on you to know that those you love you, say they care, don't believe you or support you? Could you live with that?

If lying to the courts is a lesser charge then that is when things start getting creative! I think the most effective means of countering bullshit liars is to maximize the rate of lying until they hit critical mass. Give them as much ammo as possible and scream HIT ME then wait for friendly fire to occur and let them self incriminate. The key is to make sure they don't unravel into infantile fits of "You are wrong" or "My <mommy> said so" settings. Then it is simply follow the rules of engagement for any common war game.

Get exonerated and then kill myself because everyone is aware that the justice system is flawed and can exonerate guilty people, and the hype machine of TV news and social media means the mere fact that you are accused of a terrible crime is as bad as actually being guilty of committing a terrible crime, and I'll be unable to hold a job or maintain a social life because everyone around me thinks I'm a rapist/murderer/fraudster/etc. and the only life ahead of me is one of destitution.

Commit the crime so that they are upset with me for something I did actually do.

After disowning those closest to me for not believing me... I would probably loose my mind to some extent. Without the support of those closest to me this life simply doesn't hold that much for me anymore.
I think I would become more bitter, more hateful. I suspect I would turn more dark and vengeful. I might become a villain. But...who knows. I have a forgiving heart. I might get over it.

I would probably pack up my shit and move on. Why torment myself trying to convince everyone of something I didn't do?