12 Animals | INFJ Forum

12 Animals

S

Shai Gar

12 Birds
12 Beasts
12 Fish (by medieval standards, anything oceanic or river)
12 Reptiles
12 Predators
12 Burrowers

Your challange is to name 12 of each of these animals that you would like to either turn into, or take three aspects from (Shark: electromagnetic sensitivity, cartlidge. Tiger: night vision, camoflauge)... You only have to do two of the categories, but if you want to have fun and list them all, go ahead.

All in the concept of creating a super hero.

Shark: I'd take the jaws, powerful enough to rip through just about anything, easily able to replace what is loss due to the very nature of its design.

Lizard: Regeneration, yet again be able to fix myself but with my entire body.

Bear: My body, both powerful and noble.

Hawk and Tiger: I'd like a combination of their eyes for exceptional view distance and better ability to hunt at night. The tiger's reflexes would be very handy as well.

Dog: Hearing and smell.

Human: Brain mutated to take advantage of all the animal abilities.

I kinda followed my own parameters of your challenge to suit my interest in building a super hero. :m182: But that guy would be a damn terror:m031:

Predator list was definitely alot more fun to do. If I broke each one down into three abilities I'd be here all day, instead my choices were based either on appreciation of the aesthetics of the animal or their abilities for hunting or survival.

Predator
Grizzly Bear, Bengal Tiger, Red Wolf, Burmese Python, Bald Eagle, Human, Tasmanian Devil, Wolverine, Komodo Dragon, Lynx, Bushmaster, American Badger.

Fish
Great White Shark, Blue Whale, Piranha, Dolphin, Kraken(Octopus/Squid but I'd rather be a Kraken), Clownfish, Manta Ray, Catfish, Alligatorfish, Cutthroat Eel, Emperor Angelfish, Flashlight Fish.

Last edited:
Birds
Haast Eagle
Hawk
Falcon
Owl
Albatross
Crow
Hummingbird
Seagull
Ostrich
Cassowary
Kookaburra
Parrot

Fish
Shark, Great White
Shark, Hammerhead
Dolphin
Orca
Blue Whale
Electric Eel
Moray Eel
Sailfish
Sting Ray
Green Sea Turtle
Box Jellyfish

Reptiles
Gecko
Saltwater Crocodile
Inland Taipan
Chameleon
Anaconda
Tuatara
Komodo Dragon
Thorny Devil
Snapper Tortoise
Coral Snake
Gliding Snake
Desert Frog (forgot the name of it, the aussie one that can sleep through a drought under the sand and wakes for water)

Predators
Tiger
Leopard
Quoll
Hyena
Wolf
Coyote
Fox
Grizzly Bear
Polar Bear
Wolverine
**Need Animal**
**Need Animal**

Beasts
Boar
Horse
Rhino
Ibix
Sugar Glider
Gorilla
Kangaroo
Gaur
Chimpanzee
Elk
Sloth
Camel

Burrowers
Badger
Rabbit
Otter
Weasel
Rat
Mole
Wombat
Meerkat
Squirrel
Racoon
Prairie Dog
Mongoose

Birds
Great Horned Owl
Mountain Bluebird
Green Heron
Goldfinch
Robin
Mockingbird
Common Loon
Black-capped Chickadee
Purple Finch
Crow
Raven
Oriole

Beasts
Dragon
Unicorn
Manticore
Mandrake
Antlion
Phoenix
Siren
Hydra
Harpy
Basilisk
Chimaera
Gargoyle

12 Fish
1. Jellyfish
2. Electric Ray
3. Moorish Idol
4. Killer Whale
5. Dolphin
6. Blue Whale
7. Manatee
8. Tiger Shark
9. Barracuda
10. Octopus
11. Giant Squid
12. Lionfish

That's all I got.

12 Birds
12 Beasts
12 Fish (by medieval standards, anything oceanic or river)
12 Reptiles
12 Predators
12 Burrowers

Your challange is to name 12 of each of these animals that you would like to either turn into, or take three aspects from (Shark: electromagnetic sensitivity, cartlidge. Tiger: night vision, camoflauge)... You only have to do two of the categories, but if you want to have fun and list them all, go ahead.

I rest my case.

Reactions: Skathac
I want to take contest with the Tasmanian devil being categorised as a predator. It's more of a scavenger.

Birds:
Condor
Raven
hummingbird
pardolote
peregrine
sparrow
nightingale
goshawk (grey)
Eagle (wedgetail)
swan
firetail finch
swallow
phoenix

Yeah, that's 13 on account of one not really existing.

And I have a catergory to add, though the rationale behind the nominated categories may be unseen to me and I thus risk unsettling some beautiful order.

Insects:
firefly
dragonfly
bumblebee
praying mantis
grasshopper
cicada
cricket
jackjumper
gnat
emperor moth
scarab
butterfly

With the 72 animals, now choose two from which you would take two aspects each (must write three aspects of the animals) and a third which you would become at will.

This is for a Monk Errant in Training character.

The name of your monk must come from the letters of the three animals you have chosen. For instance, SHArk tIGeR fALcon. Shai Gar. (how I originally name my name, as a character in a computer game then dumped the game. This game is being worked on again.)

No to the insects, because although you could make a good case for their aspects, you would not become one in-game. It would slow the game down to a crawl.

Electric Eel
- Breathes Underwater
- ElectroMagnetic Sensitivity (sense other lifeforms)
- Delivers Electric Shock
Owl - ALTERNATE FORM
- Silent Flight
- Night Vision
- Excellent Tracking Vision

Red Kangaroo
- Endurance Speed
- Internal Pouch
- Disemboweling Kick

Aereon Crieol