Would you kill a puppy for $1000000? | Page 15 | INFJ Forum

Would you kill a puppy for $1000000?

I really do hope you're going to be eating vegetarian because 3 week old peppers grown in cow shit tastes better than fresh off the grill porterhouse.

At this point in time I do not understand people who eat vegetarian for the sake of animals.

Why would you say such a thing?

Some vegetarians don't like the idea of eating animal flesh. Simple as that.

When you stop to consider the quality of the meat we consume, it makes more sense.

As I become more educated about our food industry, I am finding meat to be much less appealing.

Just research it a little bit and you'll see why vegetarians choose to eat the way they do.

Why would you say such a thing?

Some vegetarians don't like the idea of eating animal flesh. Simple as that.

When you stop to consider the quality of the meat we consume, it makes more sense.

As I become more educated about our food industry, I am finding meat to be much less appealing.

Just research it a little bit and you'll see why vegetarians choose to eat the way they do.

Yea, I'vee researched it a bunch, read the jungle etc. The way I see it, is I've not died yet. I mean don't get me wrong, I love my veggies, but nothing hits the spot like beef. I mean, to be honest the only reason I would ever not eat meat were to be if animals could communicate telepathically and hunt me down for getting a #1 no cheese at wendys (<333)

The way I see it, is I've not died yet.

The shit builds up in your system over time.

Cancer, diabetes, mercury poisoning...

Processed food contains toxins which do accumulate and cause health problems.

Why wait for telepathy when you can make an intelligent decision now?

This question is asked in every forum, might as well put it in this one too.

A cute adorable and nice little puppy.

You could kill it and get $1000000.

You could only use that money for yourself (or friends and stuff). What I mean is that you can't kill the puppy and give all the money to a foundation to save puppies or something. You could only buy yourself a iPod and go with your friends in a trip, ect.

Would you? And do you think it's right to do?

$1,000,000? Of course! that much money would help me get through school and buy me a new car! I don't really care if its the "right" thing to do..

Reactions: the
I really do hope you're going to be eating vegetarian because 3 week old peppers grown in cow shit tastes better than fresh off the grill porterhouse.

At this point in time I do not understand people who eat vegetarian for the sake of animals.

Have fun eating meat. I don't care much for taste of the food I eat, if it's good for me I would go for that certain option. And the benefit is, I am not helping kill helpless animals to feed my hunger when there is a perfectly normal other choice which is overall, much better. :)

when did this turn into the vegetarian thread? nvm i answered my own question.

i don't eat animals i'd rather pet, but if i don't eat it something else will. you don't like meat? fantastic. you think it's unhealthy? way to go. it's better for the planet? well, if the world suddenly all became vegan or vegetarian overnight i think we'd be screwed. we might have enough produce to fed everyone, but there's no way we could distribute it all right now without more pollution. we'd hafta till more land and destroy more animal habitats.

my cat will eat me if i die. i am almost 100% sure of that. this does not bother me because i would like for him to go on living if that is his wish. killing stuff is necessary. can't create something until you destroy what is there first. makes me want to sing circle of life.

when did this turn into the vegetarian thread? nvm i answered my own question.

i don't eat animals i'd rather pet, but if i don't eat it something else will. you don't like meat? fantastic. you think it's unhealthy? way to go. it's better for the planet? well, if the world suddenly all became vegan or vegetarian overnight i think we'd be screwed. we might have enough produce to fed everyone, but there's no way we could distribute it all right now without more pollution. we'd hafta till more land and destroy more animal habitats.

my cat will eat me if i die. i am almost 100% sure of that. this does not bother me because i would like for him to go on living if that is his wish. killing stuff is necessary. can't create something until you destroy what is there first. makes me want to sing circle of life.

I find it funny that vegetarians and vegans commonly denote that they are saving the environment with a method that doesn't seem viable for everyone to participate in. Working with the premise that the vegetarian diet is best for everyone (which is a bit shaky by itself), I've never seen a study that stated that by everyone going vegetarian that we are going to save the planet nor have I seen many studies stating that we will yield enough vegetables for it to be so. The best argument I've seen is that: "morally speaking it's the best thing to do!" and that might be true. With that being said, the price of existence is that something, somewhere, suffers. going back, we produce so much wasted food in general that it might be true that we could yield enough plant products to feed everyone. . Based on my research, the only method that's able to keep up with the humans and our expanding food rate is replacing most of our meat resources with easily grown and significantly more efficient to grow insects. But, of course, that's obviously disgusting.

I've resisted posting on this thread so far because I didn't want you to judge me.

Meh....

Hell yeah I'd kill a puppy for a million. What difference does it make that it's cute and furry.

Prejudice against ugly animals much?

Ever killed a house fly?

Ever killed a spider?

Ever eaten a burger?

Whats the difference?

I've resisted posting on this thread so far because I didn't want you to judge me.

Meh....

Hell yeah I'd kill a puppy for a million. What difference does it make that it's cute and furry.

Prejudice against ugly animals much?

Ever killed a house fly?

Ever killed a spider?

Ever eaten a burger?

Whats the difference?

I try not to kill anything, easy as that.

I find it funny that vegetarians and vegans commonly denote that they are saving the environment with a method that doesn't seem viable for everyone to participate in. Working with the premise that the vegetarian diet is best for everyone (which is a bit shaky by itself), I've never seen a study that stated that by everyone going vegetarian that we are going to save the planet nor have I seen many studies stating that we will yield enough vegetables for it to be so. The best argument I've seen is that: "morally speaking it's the best thing to do!" and that might be true. With that being said, the price of existence is that something, somewhere, suffers. going back, we produce so much wasted food in general that it might be true that we could yield enough plant products to feed everyone. . Based on my research, the only method that's able to keep up with the humans and our expanding food rate is replacing most of our meat resources with easily grown and significantly more efficient to grow insects. But, of course, that's obviously disgusting.

If you say so, Boss. No need to argue this. I don't do any of what you said, I simply do what I do. And it's best for me. Simples.

Last edited:
If you say so, Boss. No need to argue this. I don't do any of what you said, I simply do what I do. And it's best for me. Simples.

I'm not making an argument, I'm making a statement. A statement with generalizations. I suppose you're a vegetarian/vegan because you decided to reply to my statement as if it was an argument? To clarify: My post was in no way a reference to you and I'm quite perplexed as in to why you would think it is. I saw Christmas post in this thread and I felt like responding to her message.

I'm not making an argument, I'm making a statement. A statement with generalizations. I suppose you're a vegetarian/vegan because you decided to reply to my statement as if it was an argument? To clarify: My post was in no way a reference to you and I'm quite perplexed as in to why you would think it is. I saw Christmas post in this thread and I felt like responding to her message.

Okay Dokay, I used the wrong word. I often say argument and mean discussion or something else.

Ya, I did know you weren't refering to me, I just felt like responding to give my simple view.

Good point, make humans even healthier so they breed more and dont kill any cows or chickens. Eat more vegitables and end up getting rid of all the vegetation on earth. Sounds great for the environment.

Good point, make humans even healthier so they breed more and dont kill any cows or chickens. Eat more vegitables and end up getting rid of all the vegetation on earth. Sounds great for the environment.

Make the 'good' humans become healthier and breed more, and let the fat and 'bad' 1's continue eating McDonalds and die of heart attacks at an early age. Master Plan.

Make the 'good' humans become healthier and breed more, and let the fat and 'bad' 1's continue eating McDonalds and die of heart attacks at an early age. Master Plan.
So far not working.

So far not working.

I will work out a way to brainwash stupid people into believing McDonalds is good for them. For a few that might already be working.

Okay Dokay, I used the wrong word. I often say argument and mean discussion or something else.

Ya, I did know you weren't refering to me, I just felt like responding to give my simple view.

So you meant to say that there's no reason for me to discuss a comment by another poster in this thread (I don't understand how it segued here and I'm not going to read 14 pages)? If I'm understanding this correctly, that's fairly rude o.o. Oh the irony.