What type is most attracted to INFJs ? | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

What type is most attracted to INFJs ?

Hello. Stop texting me when I'm trying to do things/sleep! What you saw on TV is not important! :O

Oh, I see. You think you get to determine what is important and what's not. Don't worry, you will not receive another text from me! ;)

Oh, I see. You think you get to determine what is important and what's not. Don't worry, you will not receive another text from me! ;)

Well, I have to prioritize what's important in my life; can't have my train of thought get ruined by your keene observation of "It's raining! I don't like rain!" :p

Reactions: CindyLou
Well, I have to prioritize what's important in my life; can't have my train of thought get ruined by your keene observation of "It's raining! I don't like rain!" :p

Oh, I completely understand. :) There are plenty of men that would love to have me ruin their train of thought. I'll go bother them instead. ;) I guess I'm not as crazy or as clingy as I thought. :(

I think you have to factor in who's the male and the female in the relationship. I don't particularly think ENTP women or women in general are attracted to the typical sensitive INFJ male. However I think if it's the male whos ENTP and the female is INFJ, the attraction works better.

[MENTION=487]Zanshin[/MENTION]
You said it, being an INFJ sux :D.

Ive dated two INFJ men.

It was cool but they wanted more then I could give them

Your SOUUUUL!!!!! MUA...HA...HAHAHAHAHA!

i don't know if you were being sarcastic or what, but here's my $0.02:

being an INFJ sux :D.

it shouldn't. Life is learning how to deal with oneself, others, and the world around oneself. Just because someone is some four specific letters doesn't give him an unfair advantage compared to the rest of the world.

i don't know if you were being sarcastic or what, but here's my $0.02:

it shouldn't. Life is learning how to deal with oneself, others, and the world around oneself. Just because someone is some four specific letters doesn't give him an unfair advantage compared to the rest of the world.

Tell that to Hitler, who was a type 6. One of the big 3. 3's, 6's, and 9's are going to dominate no matter what you say. Sprinkle your happy tree friends dust somewhere else.

Oh, I completely understand. :) There are plenty of men that would love to have me ruin their train of thought. I'll go bother them instead. ;) I guess I'm not as crazy or as clingy as I thought. :(

Yes, there are.

I think many people find us quite high on their wish list. Who would want an infj? Happy to be one.

I have recently been reading into relationships psychology. It seems like that what matters far more than Myers Briggs compatibility is one's Enneagram instincts. Long story short, similar instincts are attracted to each other while opposite personalities get along with each other. In terms of attraction, instincts > MBTI, so a couple with compatible instincts can stay a couple, even if their MBTI personalities are not that compatible.

If you're interested in reading into how Instincts and MBTI affect each other, here's a good source: http://www.projectevolove.com/education/1/general-concepts (its actually a dating site but the psychology is available for non-members).

Females in my daily life seem to be fairly often attracted to the person I appear to be. I'm pretty aloof and stuck in my own mind in real life. Usually, if we go so far as to have a conversation, the spell wears off and they immediately lose interest. XD [MENTION=487]Zanshin[/MENTION] was right when he said women aren't typically attracted to the sensitive males-- although, a substantial amount are.

Types of some people that have been consistently attracted to me, roughly in order of prevalence:

ENFP
ENTP
INFJ
INFP
ISFP
INTJ

Sensors, especially Se-users, almost never work out. They seem to be looking for something entirely different. To be fair, I am too.

Last edited:
She keeps it pumpin'
Straight to my heart

You claim ENFP's pump it straight to your heart
but I'm calling you out, that shit was fake from the start
you're a no heart having, phony weekend emcee
only faking it in raps, when you're speaking to me
I'm hoping on you randomly inside of these threads
cuz the element of surprise leaves the unwary dead

I'd think to answer the OP's question, one would also have to consider how common the various types are, by gender. Statistically, you're just more likely to run into more of one than another - this would also be affected by one's occupation and choice of activities. So maybe the answer reflects more of who you choose to surround yourself with/how you're meeting people.

I know of you intp woman and I am madly in love with her. We constantly grow from one another and that is what we want from a relationship but there is a distance issue.

Reactions: Littlelissa