Merkabah | Page 238 | INFJ Forum
I will be watching, and the WWW is a free place to all. I don't like the way you asked or what you asked. Get used to it.

I will be watching, and the WWW is a free place to all. I don't like the way you asked or what you asked. Get used to it.

I'm free to post and say whatever the hell I want to on the thread I created with a specific purpose...if you cannot adhere to that purpose and you insist on continuing trying to argue with me on the subject then you can get used to being reported for shitting on my thread.
I ask you one more time.
Contribute appropriately, or leave.

(Also, the article does not say that Moses worshiped a sun god...you are reading into the next paragraph about a different person entirely - check yourself.)

@just me

This is what the article says about Moses...where is it wrong?

Moses was an Egyptian prince of Hebrew heritage, who lived in Egypt somewhere between 2000-1200 BC. He established a monotheistic religion in pagan Egypt but was forced to exile.

He is credited with the writing of the Torah and the Ten Commandments, which were given by God through Moses.

Please don't just come here to pick a fight people.
Please?

I don't know how else to ask.

Reactions: Tin Man and Kgal
@Kgal
I fear you missed this, curious what your thoughts on it are.

Reactions: Kgal
Light brown haired woman, middle age, average looking face.
She sat in a chair and I stood to her right.
We talked, but I cannot tell you specifics in that regard. just that she needed help.
I put my hands on her head and have no words to explain what I did other than I pushed negativity out of her.
Then I abruptly woke, but not before I had the thought of "this has been going on for some time."
Not sure if I should lock it down, or open up shop.
I will probably explore both ways and I will keep you updated.

Today I wen through one of those visions where I temporarily was "with" someone else and we were crying buckets and buckets of tears in gratitude that he/we woke up and remembered who we are. It was all about him...but I was there to help him transmute that emotional energy up and out. Then there was alll of this rejoicing from what felt like and faintly seen...tens of peoples all around me.
Assisting others to move through their experiences while releasing the dense energy ....It's what I've been doing. It would appear you are doing it too!
Considering where you live I'd think you'd be well received should you open up for service to others.

Reactions: Skarekrow
No gloves. I like that much better. Well, part of it:
" He established a monotheistic religion in pagan Egypt but was forced to exile." That goes against everything the Bible teaches.

Have a problem with this. Also, God is not the sun. But, then again, I had a problem with Abraham. You have no right to ask me to leave if I say something that goes against the current you put out.

You call that #@*^ on your thread? Control yourself, man. We learn and gain much more swimming against the current. You, of all people, should welcome me and my thoughts.

If this were Wikipedia, it would be corrected as such. Someone somewhere on the internet would cite the Holy Scriptures.

Last edited:
No gloves. I like that much better. Well, part of it:
" He established a monotheistic religion in pagan Egypt but was forced to exile."

Have a problem with this. Also, God is not the sun. But, then again, I had a problem with Abraham.

What about the sun?
It doesn't mention the sun concerning Moses.
Stop already.

Lying here thinking about this.
While there are objective truths in life, there are also many subjective truths that all of us believe in.

It's those subjective areas that we experience unpleasant acrimony and conflict--politics and religion probably being the worst offenders of pseudo truth.
I have a strong indescribable desire/conviction to make my life count and while I lay here and contemplate, meditate, and pray for "truth", I can't help but realize that my subjective beliefs actually offend those around me at times just like those who offend me with their personal versions of "truth".......you know what I love about this country?

We can all have different beliefs and political affiliations, and we are all supposed to be able to work together in a spirit of community and mutual respect.

I think we should be ashamed that we have allowed our leaders to divide us up into to little pieces of controllable groups.
Republicans, Democrats, Blacks, Whites, Gay, Straight, Rich, Poor, educated, simpleminded......on and on and on.

Yep.....my truth, your truth....it's all just a manipulated concept that keeps us at each other's throat.

13715991_1240108405999713_2817088663299118529_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Tin Man
Yes. I did miss them.
I'll watch them tomorrow.

I think they will be right up your alley!

When I said "lock it down" I meant psychically, or spiritually...not physically.

Reactions: Kgal
Truth is sharper than a two-edged sword. It cuts with both sides; one side to smite, the other side to help heal. Nobody has placed me against you. We can think and think until there is nothing left but to apply. Experience feeds our intuition. We act without thought of which way to go. We take no thought of what to take with us. We have learned where the stones are to step on to cross safely. Should someone mix them up and place them in another arrangement, we will still know. Our spirit leads us on.

The moon has such a dramatic affect on our earth. It is up close, so we understand its influence with the tides. We are part water, too. There are many stars and planets in our solar system, and we do not know the vastness of space. Many things can contribute to affect us. We have three planets at 120 degrees apart right now. Add all the things affecting us together, and we know how they affect us. "There will be signs in the Heavens."

The world around us is complex, and the people in it. The Spirit of God lives within me. I know. We know about our universe, and some of us know about the Holy Spirit.

I found a Terrence McKenna facebook page. :D Isn't that groovy? I thought you'd like this one from today.

13669122_10154384156806465_6599563345947493159_n.jpg

What about the sun?
It doesn't mention the sun concerning Moses.
Stop already.

Lying here thinking about this.
While there are objective truths in life, there are also many subjective truths that all of us believe in.

It's those subjective areas that we experience unpleasant acrimony and conflict--politics and religion probably being the worst offenders of pseudo truth.
I have a strong indescribable desire/conviction to make my life count and while I lay here and contemplate, meditate, and pray for "truth", I can't help but realize that my subjective beliefs actually offend those around me at times just like those who offend me with their personal versions of "truth".......you know what I love about this country?

We can all have different beliefs and political affiliations, and we are all supposed to be able to work together in a spirit of community and mutual respect.

I think we should be ashamed that we have allowed our leaders to divide us up into to little pieces of controllable groups.
Republicans, Democrats, Blacks, Whites, Gay, Straight, Rich, Poor, educated, simpleminded......on and on and on.

Yep.....my truth, your truth....it's all just a manipulated concept that keeps us at each other's throat.

I thought this was great when I read it last night before falling asleep. Although I would soften it a bit and remove the Shaming part. It's time to move away from placing blame and move towards forgiveness and acceptance of our mistakes. imo....Shame impedes that process.

Labels. Distinctions. Boundaries.

It seems to me the Subjective areas you mentioned above are designed to make one feel Special, Unique, and possibly Loved.
Ideas and Beliefs such as:
-My God loves me as the Bible tells me so....because I believe and follow that one rule book.
-I'm better than you because I'm from TX and everything is bigger and better there.
-My country is the best country in the whole world because we don't war with one another and everyone has air conditioning..
-My state football team is the best...which makes me the best.

And we all could add to this list so much it would crash the new server..

I've been looking at maps lately because I'm in the process of planning a road trip out west to see the Great Trees in Sequoia National Park. There are states with Time Zone changes and one that doesn't do Daylight Saving Time; some states do the 75mph....others do not.... Just figuring out the changes we'll need to observe once we cross an artificial boundary state line.
I thought about how ridiculous and arbitrary the state lines looked. I wondered WHY we had to have lines and markers anyway. I mean aren't we all Americans? North Americans? As I gazed at the map of the country it seemed to me it would make more sense to have geographical regions with similar microclimates and weather issues than it would be to have an imaginary dotted line on the ground between me and my neighbor.

It got me to wondering WHO invented the idea of separation of the land in the first place. Then someone came up with the idea we needed a Governor over each area with imaginary lines on the ground.
Why?
What good does it do us?
In my opinion it does more harm than good. Lines of Separation teach the idea Separation is normal and just. It pits one human against another.

Reactions: hush and Skarekrow
Please don't just come here to pick a fight people.
Please?

I don't know how else to ask.

Thems fightin' words you corporate sellout pinko commie.

Thems fightin' words you corporate sellout pinko commie.

Hahahahahahahaha.....
oth...this group of Pinkos look allright to me. Free music and cheap drinks ain't all bad... LOL

ca-0223-228991-front.jpg

Hahahahahahahaha.....
oth...this group of Pinkos look allright to me. Free music and cheap drinks ain't all bad... LOL

ca-0223-228991-front.jpg

Free music, cheap drinks and DJ Marky Marx?

I'm there.

I thought I'd put this here....for anyone needing it. LOL ...from Monty Python Fans.

13615480_632642990227555_7345401072846363675_n.png