Forum Road Trip! | Page 3 | INFJ Forum
I'd love to know what others would explore on the holodeck. I'm going to climb Taniquetil when Telperion and Laurelin were still ablaze with elder light, with anyone else who wants to come ❤️.

I wish I could answer this in a tangible way. I know where I'd go, but I can't explain it. I won't even use the word "visit" because I'd never come back.

Who are you with (forum members only)?

@Misty

Where are you going?

to a NYC gallery for her photography show.

What kind of car (or vehicle) are you in?

An MG

What's on the stereo?

Sade.

@Roses In The Vineyard

Where are you going?

To change the world!

An off-road-ready Bronco.

What's on the stereo?

Don't know where to go since this world is a sinking ship but at least there are some great tunes.

@Misty

Where are you going?

to a NYC gallery for her photography show.

An MG

What's on the stereo?

Sade.
Awwww, thank you Asa! It's a deal as long as we get to go to your Art exhibition first. :)

I can feel the wind in my hair already, riding in that MG. ^_^

Awwww, thank you Asa! It's a deal as long as we get to go to your Art exhibition first. :)

I can feel the wind in my hair already, riding in that MG. ^_^

I'd better get my butt in gear! I've been avoiding showing for a while. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Elder is coming with me on a road trip.
We are going to talk spirituality and fun while riding through the most beautiful places in America to see trees in their fall colors. Red aspens come to mind.

1696150529303.png

Being we will be running the roads, we will drive a collector "Road Runner" in immaculate condition. Thank you for your "Trees" thread.

1696151617787.png

We will find new songs as we travel, but "Red Aspens" will be played, along with the "Band on the Run" album. We will picnic under some of the most beautiful trees in the world. Thank you again!

Last edited:
@just me

We're hitting the gravel roads in the country in an old style Ford pickup

1948-ford-f-1-pickup-truck-1539885698.jpg

The windows are rolled down, the fields and grass ditches gliding by with this on the radio.

@yokai

I don't really know you, but I admire what I've seen. Here's a stab at a road trip.

We're driving around India in one of these

View attachment 92715

With this on the radio....

I'm absolutely in.

To piggyback, I'd take both you and @John K to Ireland, in this:
1696187938937.png

Listening to:

@Asa

Where are you going?

Barcelona, Milan, and Paris, to attend a triumvirate of underground fashion shows titled Dystopia, Anomie, and Impetus.

A 1970 Citroën DS21... noir.

YsWpIIP.jpg

What's on the stereo?

Punk, post punk, and no wave, 1975-1985.